Home

Almost time

This is a discussion on Almost time within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2014, 06:46 PM   #9
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Almost time

Right on... I always hope my coaching staff will get job offers once they get up there - it's either that or not spend all their points... or fire them if they get too good...

Good luck on the repairs to your PS3.

I'm just about ready to start - been wrapped up in too many other games; but I've been going over lots of ideas and seeing if anyone catches my eye. I had a few teams in mind, but now I'm starting to lean towards the Lions/Bengals. (of course as I type that I think of ideas I had with 4 other teams...) I think that's another thing slowing me down, I'll get it sorted out soon... Did you have any franchises you were thinking about?

Last edited by Aurabolt127; 12-03-2014 at 07:04 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 07:53 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 26

Ps3 is working again now-just have to decide now on team and roster.

Likely a team in the AFC South-maybe use the roster update? Contracts are messed up in the update, but that's a temporary problem.
Old 12-24-2014, 09:34 PM   #11
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Ps3 is working again now-just have to decide now on team and roster.

Likely a team in the AFC South-maybe use the roster update? Contracts are messed up in the update, but that's a temporary problem.

If you're able to get the updated rosters working, let me know. I've yet to get it to work properly; it always freezes for me. I would love to be able to use updated rostes myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2014, 12:13 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamhat1915
If you're able to get the updated rosters working, let me know. I've yet to get it to work properly; it always freezes for me. I would love to be able to use updated rosters myself
If you're talking about the custom rosters-never used those. The one Josh came up with-yeah I never had any issues with it. In time I might be able to put it on a flash drive and see if I can get it to you and see how that roster works for you.This dynasty I decided against the roster update-simply because the Texans drafted a bust with their first round pick.
Old 12-25-2014, 06:48 PM   #13
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
If you're talking about the custom rosters-never used those. The one Josh came up with-yeah I never had any issues with it. In time I might be able to put it on a flash drive and see if I can get it to you and see how that roster works for you.This dynasty I decided against the roster update-simply because the Texans drafted a bust with their first round pick.

Yeah, I was talking about either one actually. I unfortunately don't have the updated rosters from before the servers went down, and I would really like to use those for at least one career. If you're able to do that, that would be great. If not, it's no big deal. The game is still great even without it

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »