Home

Random Dynasty Update

This is a discussion on Random Dynasty Update within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2015, 08:01 PM   #1
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

OVR: 6
Random Dynasty Update

So I've decided to start up a few more franchises, maybe even pulling one from each division. I've got more I've wanted to start, a couple I did and got diverted from, etc. (Raiders, Falcons Zero Roster, etc)... It will definitely help me keep from feeling burned out on one, and give me a chance to do a few different things at once, (diff off, def, experimentals, etc) I'm going to streamline a few things, but of course it'll take some time to get through a season with them... at the very least it'll add more posts and franchises to help keep the board going, maybe it'll motivate some people to join the couple of us still posting, and lastly, because this board seems to be the best place to keep track of a franchise, with all the charts and stuff it has available... So... I'll be clearing some posts off the couple I'm keeping and restarting, and then adding some new ones and will work towards having them all started by the weekend. Posting takes the longest, so bear with me and hopefully a couple of them will be fun to follow.

In the meantime I still haven't given up my Lions and Jags, but as they are in their second seasons, I'll prob only play a game or two here and there till other franchises catch up.

and to those of us still going - keep it up! and those not - why not?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 03:39 PM   #2
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Random Dynasty Update

Got a couple more ready for week 1, going to do a couple more today. Best thing about this game is how much fun it is to build the team, and how you can do it in so many different ways...

Once I get all the different teams made, I'll mix it up and try to wrap up a few games a week, see how it goes.

Still can't believe the Draft is weeks away! Hope the Raiders grab Marvin White.... maybe Cooper.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »