Home

*** Official College Baseball Thread 2011 ***

This is a discussion on *** Official College Baseball Thread 2011 *** within the College Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > College Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #57
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: *** Official College Baseball Thread 2011 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
LSU has 13 sac bunts this season, but had 10 all of last season. And as I type that, LSU hit a bases-clearing triple and then 1st pitch HR. 6-0 top 3
Sounds like yall are playing our style of baseball with the bunts or as we call it "Augie Ball" haha. Man we still havent hit a homer.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #58
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionix
Sounds like yall are playing our style of baseball with the bunts or as we call it "Augie Ball" haha. Man we still havent hit a homer.
No, Mahtook is on pace to hit 21.5 HRs if he keeps this pace.

@AdamdotH
Old 03-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #59
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

Well we got spanked today by Stanford. 9-2. We avoided the shut out by scoring a couple in the 8th. Really frustrating game to watch. We commited 5 errors and that is just out of charachter for us, as we are always a solid deffensive team. On my way home from the game I caught Augie's post game interview and he mentioned how he has said that we are a transitioning team and they arent playing championship baseball and the players know that and they are growing, and he beleives this team has what it takes. So its nice to hear some possitive things. Cole Green is no 0-2 for us with a no decision as well. He was the BIG 12 pitcher of the year last year and today lasted 2 innings giving up 3 runs all earned. I need a pick me up LOL
Old 03-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #60
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionix
Well we got spanked today by Stanford. 9-2. We avoided the shut out by scoring a couple in the 8th. Really frustrating game to watch. We commited 5 errors and that is just out of charachter for us, as we are always a solid deffensive team. On my way home from the game I caught Augie's post game interview and he mentioned how he has said that we are a transitioning team and they arent playing championship baseball and the players know that and they are growing, and he beleives this team has what it takes. So its nice to hear some possitive things. Cole Green is no 0-2 for us with a no decision as well. He was the BIG 12 pitcher of the year last year and today lasted 2 innings giving up 3 runs all earned. I need a pick me up LOL
Well we lost today 8-6 but...I got his freaking autograph! He is the coolest guy ever. I asked him in the 6th, and he said to come back after the game. And he signed it!!!! Tomorrow I'm gonna try and get Winkler's. I couldn't tell which one was him because everyone on the bench had their jackets on.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #61
MVP

Travis40's Arena

OVR: 7

Oklahoma beat Cal 5-3 today, and improve to 13-0 on the season

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2011, 03:06 AM   #62
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
Well we lost today 8-6 but...I got his freaking autograph! He is the coolest guy ever. I asked him in the 6th, and he said to come back after the game. And he signed it!!!! Tomorrow I'm gonna try and get Winkler's. I couldn't tell which one was him because everyone on the bench had their jackets on.
Dude thats so awesome! Thats for sure one to hang on too!. Did you ask if he is pitching tomorrow by any chance?
Old 03-06-2011, 03:07 AM   #63
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis40
Oklahoma beat Cal 5-3 today, and improve to 13-0 on the season

man i hate to admit it but you guys are looking pretty good. Cant wait for the series against yall
Old 03-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #64
Pro

Fictionix's Arena

Great game for us today against Stanford. We won 4-2 and just played solid Texas baseball today. Got a nice closing performance by our freshman Corey Knebel. He came in to close the 8th and 9th. This kid is gonna be really good. Already hits about 92 on the gun and has an incredible change up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > College Baseball »