Home

Kentucky Wildcats 2014-2015 Thread

This is a discussion on Kentucky Wildcats 2014-2015 Thread within the College Basketball Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball > College Basketball Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2015, 04:31 PM   #17
Pro

thefakeJTS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kentucky Wildcats 2014-2015 Thread

Honestly more people do talk when a team is struggling, but this year I don't feel the need to talk as of now lol. I just watch the game and move on to the next one. I don't want to get myself all worked up that this season is a foregone conclusion so I am keeping my mouth shut.
Atlanta Hawks
Old 02-27-2015, 08:31 AM   #18
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

It is strange that in a season that we are having this much success that there really isn't a lot of banter going on. With that said, at least for me personally, I think I am afraid to jinx anything. I have a habit of giving a player props and thinking they have turned a corner only to be let down the next game. If I talk crap to someone about UK, or even the Reds (which trust me there hasn't been anything to talk crap about but I digress), the team then loses the next game.

So for me personally, it isn't that I don't want to talk about our boys, its more I am afraid I will mess something up (even though that sounds ridiculous lol).
Old 03-16-2015, 12:34 PM   #19
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

6 more to history... Should be a great ride. I think our bracket is relatively easy, although Notre Dame is a team I think could cause Kentucky a lot of problems. The final 4 game will probably be the toughest game (assuming we make it there) and the winner of that will win the title imo.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:08 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

OVR: 17

I think we got a pretty tough bracket personally. I think we will likely get Maryland and Notre Dame, both will be tests, it's gonna be nerve wracking as usual.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:57 PM   #21
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

This is the most pressure I felt on anyone of my teams. At this point, do you feel its 40-0 or bust because this has historical implication if they make it or don't win it all.
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2015, 01:40 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

Last night I was literally shaking, I thought for a moment it may be all over, just a moment lol, and then Aaron Harrison reminded me. I can't handle this, I have a strong feeling it's gonna be the same way with wisconsin, this team is trying to kill me.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:06 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

Four final fours in six years, and one title. Most teams would kill to have that kind of success, but with the talent we get, you would think we would have more. I love Calipari, and I will defend him against anyone, but I wonder if he puts too much trust in these guys sometimes, and forgets to take over as coach.

it just feels like we should have more, an honest opinion.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

I'm gonna be honest, I'm a lil nervous about next season. If Skal isn't eligible they are gonna be in trouble, Poythress and Lee do not have my trust to be our main front court options, and when those guys need a breather then what? Thon Maker is a must get recruit right now for Cal.

If we can sure up the frontcourt, I think this team has another national title shot, Briscoe is gonna be a star, and Matthews is gonna surprise, and I wouldn't want any other pg in the nation to run this team but Ullis.

So much anticipation for me, it's gonna be an interesting year, if Skal is elgible, my only other concern is depth, Skal will be a monster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball > College Basketball Official Team Threads »