Home

Return of the Noles: The 2008 Florida State Seminoles

This is a discussion on Return of the Noles: The 2008 Florida State Seminoles within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2007, 06:17 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: Return of the Noles: The 2007 Florida State Seminoles

Our receiving corp isn't the best in America but damn it is deep. I can't wait to see if Preston Parker is as good as advertised. Richard Goodman has come a long way this spring and is a starter heading into the season. De'Cody Fagg is solid and dependable and could become FSU's version of Dwayne Bowe under Jimbo Fisher. I wish Greg Carr would show some heart and dedicate himself, if he could just add some weight he could be a beast. Supposedly we should be really excited about incoming freshman Cameron Wade, he was only a 3* recruit but played at a HS that didn't throw the ball much. He is 6'4 has good speed and soft hands, in other words if Greg Carr doesn't get it done this kid could step in and do it. We also have Bert Reed and Brandon Paul coming who are going to start at receiver, both are small but have blazing speed. I am really excited to see how Jimbo Fisher and Lawrence Dawsey use these guys. They may not be the best, but they could be the deepest and most versatile.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:00 PM   #18
Banned

Per the Rivals wire the Colorado game will be on ESPN at 10pm EST. That late kickoff is a little worrisome for me.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:05 PM   #19
Banned

We got a commitment today the news should be up soon on Warchant. I am thinking it could be WR Avis Commack or possibly RB Jamie Harper.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:52 PM   #20
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
We got a commitment today the news should be up soon on Warchant. I am thinking it could be WR Avis Commack or possibly RB Jamie Harper.
The TE from Lincoln, Jabaris Little. He really impressed Jimbo at their jamboree. Solid pickup.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:16 AM   #21
Banned

Yeah I guess he is perfectly suited to play H-Back in the new offense. He is supposedly an insane athlete for his size and has an offer list as impressive as anyone out there for the most part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2007, 11:31 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:

Avis Commack
committed today, I guess I am literally a day late, not sure I am a dollar short though.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:36 PM   #23
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:

Avis Commack
committed today, I guess I am literally a day late, not sure I am a dollar short though.
Really? Wow. I guess he figured that his window was closing since FSU is pursuing a lot of other high-profile WRs. Still a very good pickup.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #24
Banned

Yeah, I like the direction FSU is going with receivers. There is a good mix of smaller guys with break neck speed like Bert Reed and Brandon Paul mixed with guys in the Randy Moss type of mold with great size and leaping ability like Greg Carr, Cameron Wade, and now Avis Commack. I just hope Deion Walker follows E.J. Manuel to FSU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »