Home

2009 Florida Gators Football

This is a discussion on 2009 Florida Gators Football within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #33
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: 2009 Florida Gators Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Sounds about right.

I don't believe Florida will lose to either Vandy or UGA, but I do believe that Florida will spank the Vols like they have in each of the past two meetings.
If our margin of victory against the Vols is less than 17 points, I'll cut my arms off.

But we'll lose to Vanderbilt and Georgia.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #34
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cebby
Dude, I understand you're doing your best bk impression, but you need to sell it more. Personally, I'd predict a loss to Vanderbilt and Georgia.

On one hand, you'll dispel any notion that you're a homer, but on the other hand, the prediction is clearly ludicrous.
LOL...you got me. I guess I should have made it clear that I meant sputter by the last two year's standards. They will still put up points and have a great offense, but you don't just replace Percy Harvin without missing a beat. It will take a few games for someone to step up.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #35
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJLinn
If our margin of victory against the Vols is less than 17 points, I'll cut my arms off.

But we'll lose to Vanderbilt and Georgia.
Lose to Vanderbilt. I really doubt it, but it's a good joke.

Anyway, it sounds like Will "The Thrill" Hill is going to get significant PT this year. That kid is very talented and should be on the field.

Also, it appears that Chris Rainey is learning what to do when he is number is not called. Rainey is such a gamebreaker, but he needs to be on the field to showcase his skills (injuries, understanding his assignment for all plays, etc).

I can't wait for the season to start. Less than two weeks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #36
Banned

Man what happened to this thread. This needs to be revived where we can talk some Gators football without having to see Alabama fans try to point out that we have no run game, lol.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #37
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
I really can't wait to watch the defense this year. The offense will most likely sputter along trying to find itself the first half of the year, but I expect the defense to be suffocating.

I wasn't too far off...
Old 11-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #38
Rookie

jts20's Arena

OVR: 5

Ha looks right on actually
Old 11-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #39
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

So after looking pedestrian in the first half, the defense stepped up in the second half...0 points and only 31 yards. Great performance.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:58 PM   #40
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

After watching 'Bama tonight, I really feel like we will be lucky to give them a game. If I had to break it down, I feel like we only have the advantage in two areas: QB and special teams. I think 'bama has better players at RB/WR/OL/DL and that their defense is a bit better overall. It's going to be a tough game for both teams, but if I had to bet money I'd say 'bama wins by 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »