Home

2009 Georgia Bulldogs. Go Dawgs!

This is a discussion on 2009 Georgia Bulldogs. Go Dawgs! within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2009, 01:40 AM   #9
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: 2009 Georgia Bulldogs. Go Dawgs!

A.J. Green is immaculate. But I knew this when he was at Summerville. That's all I wanted to add to the discussion.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #10
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Tuff lose no a few levels for me. Losing to a rival sucks but its worse for me when its the Vols due to me wife being a Vols fan. This is the one day out of the year I can be mean and get away with it. Looks like she gets to brag for a year now.
Back to the game, there is not much new to add. The D still sucks, A.J. is still a beast, and we can't run the ball. I must be the only one that can see Bryan Evans can not play. I have known this for 3 years now but he still gets on the field. The play calling was as bad as last week. If you get zero pressure then even a guy like Crompton looks like Peyton Manning.
The other side of the ball was not much better. The run game didn't make the trip. This is the same line the K.M. ran behind and shows why he was amazing. I had high hope for Ealey but he could not get any room. What can I say about Cox other then this guy is no more then a back-up but I guess Murray is not ready and will redshirt now since he has yet to see the field. "Nobody Cares Bowl" here we come.

P.S. glad to see others around the nation loven A.J. I have followed him for a few years now, since he was a junior when I first heard about him. The thing is he could have played Basketball at some big schools as well but glad he choose football and UGA.

Go Dawgs beat Vandy!!!!!!!???
Old 10-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #11
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

I was checking out ESPN insider to see if any news coming out of Athens on changes and fund that Richt had a meeting with Willie and Bobo on Sunday about some changes. Richt would not say if it was player or coaching or both but said it was early talks on changing things up. Maybe he has seen the light since the fans and board will not accept what is going on. If you pull in top 10 classes year after year you don't rebuild you reload. We are not the only team to lose a QB & RB & WR to the NFL and not have someone there that can pick up for the departed. Alabama lost there starting QB (Wilson) and RB (Coffee) to the NFL and are ranked #2. Time to do something Coach Richt or you will be among the many seeking unemployment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #12
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

A little late on last weeks game. I was out of town and nowhere close to a computer. But I did watch the game. The D played better but it was Vandy so I don't know how to take it. We had some bonehead plays and just shows how the lack of discipline we have. I can not figure out if its the coaches or the group of players we have. This season is starting to get under my skin. Good thing we have a off week so we can work on some things. We need two weeks to get ready for UF and Tim Teabag. We have three games to look at on how to beat the Gators. We will see what we are made of.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #13
All Star

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
A little late on last weeks game. I was out of town and nowhere close to a computer. But I did watch the game. The D played better but it was Vandy so I don't know how to take it. We had some bonehead plays and just shows how the lack of discipline we have. I can not figure out if its the coaches or the group of players we have. This season is starting to get under my skin. Good thing we have a off week so we can work on some things. We need two weeks to get ready for UF and Tim Teabag. We have three games to look at on how to beat the Gators. We will see what we are made of.
The defense has looked decent at times the last few weeks, which scares me. This late season momentum may be enough of an excuse for Richt to keep WM around another year.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:25 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 10

georgia needs to win this weekend. They need to beat Tech. The only problem is how they have been playing is not going to help this one
Old 11-29-2009, 09:00 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 10

We did it, We beat Gt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2009, 11:43 PM   #16
All Star

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braves_fan_1990
We did it, We beat Gt.
And got rid of Willie!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »