Home

2012 Ohio State Buckeyes

This is a discussion on 2012 Ohio State Buckeyes within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: 2012 Ohio State Buckeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbuck
Great road win against Michigan State, that was a season defining game right there. Once again, Braxton is a little rough around the edges, but the kid balls out when the game is on the line.

As well, sophomore WR T.Y. Williams was dismissed from the team today for a violation of team rules.

Jordan Hall has a partially torn PCL, he's week-to-week.
Season defining game against a MAC offense.....Lets see how you do against Nebraskas Big East offense. OSU should run away with this season. If Nebraska doesn't get them, I don't see anyone getting them. The league is pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #42
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Season defining game against a MAC offense.....Lets see how you do against Nebraskas Big East offense. OSU should run away with this season. If Nebraska doesn't get them, I don't see anyone getting them. The league is pathetic.
The Big Ten really is pathetic, but this OSU team is not very good, 5-0 or not. Braxton has to completely carry the offense on his back, the pass defense is just awful, and the tackling is suspect. Those are glaring issues to say the least, and means no game OSU plays is even close to guaranteed. This team looks remarkably similar to last year's, the difference is Braxton is better(also no more Bauserman), and better coaching.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 10-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #43
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
The Big Ten really is pathetic, but this OSU team is not very good, 5-0 or not. Braxton has to completely carry the offense on his back, the pass defense is just awful, and the tackling is suspect. Those are glaring issues to say the least, and means no game OSU plays is even close to guaranteed. This team looks remarkably similar to last year's, the difference is Braxton is better(also no more Bauserman), and better coaching.
Exactly! This team is an enigma. They don't have the lockdown defense. This team is terrible tackling in space and the line can not get the pressure they are suppose to be getting. Our safeties, as usual, are hard hitters and not ball hawks. Our corners can cover but the new technique they want them to use is having them back 10 yrds off the line so we give up alot of easy plays. And Miller has thrown maybe 5 balls on time this whole year. We have issues win, lose or draw.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #44
The Predator

Sportsbuck's Arena

OVR: 8

Great game by the offense. I feel like we had to be close to some sort of record for most points scored by OSU against a ranked team. Truly incredible.

Defense was worrying, but Nebraska's offense is pretty good and they were a bad matchup for us. We struggle against teams that exploit the edge, and that defines them to a T.

Sabino is apparently out 4 weeks with a broken bone in his right leg, meaning true frosh Josh Perry is our new starting SAM backer. Should get interesting.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #45
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbuck
Great game by the offense. I feel like we had to be close to some sort of record for most points scored by OSU against a ranked team. Truly incredible.

Defense was worrying, but Nebraska's offense is pretty good and they were a bad matchup for us. We struggle against teams that exploit the edge, and that defines them to a T.

Sabino is apparently out 4 weeks with a broken bone in his right leg, meaning true frosh Josh Perry is our new starting SAM backer. Should get interesting.
Very interesting. I'm surprised they are not giving Grant a shot there seeing as he practiced there some this offseason.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #46
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Where do you guys rank Tressell all time as your best coaches?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 11-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #47
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I'd think he has to be at the top, right under Woody, I don't really see how you can argue otherwise. He went out like an idiot, but still.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 11-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #48
The Predator

Sportsbuck's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Right behind Woody, as #2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »