Home

2013 Florida Gators

This is a discussion on 2013 Florida Gators within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #73
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 2013 Florida Gators

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
He does make for an epic avatar or gif...........thats all I got
I saw your name and had a "get the eff out" ready for you, but well played good Sir. well played.
NBA: Heat
NCAA: Florida & Miss State
NFL: Whichever team currently has the most of my favorite college players
NHL: Caps
Tennis: The Joker & Sloane Stevens
WWE: Dean Ambrose
Misc: Anybody wearing a Team USA jersey
Old 11-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #74
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19

The second half just started and I'm debating switching to the Michigan OSU game.....sigh.
NBA: Heat
NCAA: Florida & Miss State
NFL: Whichever team currently has the most of my favorite college players
NHL: Caps
Tennis: The Joker & Sloane Stevens
WWE: Dean Ambrose
Misc: Anybody wearing a Team USA jersey
Old 11-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #75
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoo316
The second half just started and I'm debating switching to the Michigan OSU game.....sigh.
It's so frustrating…they can't even compete on offense. The defense is playing their hearts out and the offense is so incompetent from the head down. How do you have 3 years of recruiting and not ONE impact offensive player…not ONE?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #76
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

You guys are actually watching that game? You have a higher pain tolerance than me.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #77
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

Pease is fired. Hopefully Muschamp at least realizes just how hot his seat is and lets the next OC open up the playbook. I don't care what style of offense they run, just let them run it their way so we can do something to help the defense which has been pretty good.

Also, someone on the offense has got to step up and be a go-to playmaker.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #78
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by @APMarkLong
Just heard Gators coach Will Muschamp plans to switch to up-tempo offense in 2014 and is willing to scrap pro-style system
Well, looks like Muschamp realizes just how much danger he's in.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #79
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Well, looks like Muschamp realizes just how much danger he's in.
I will believe it when I see it…really interested to see who he brings in as an OC as well. I actually don't think Pease is a bad OC…I think it's Muschamp and the way things have been run.

Perfect example, last weekend against FSU the Gators were driving on their 2nd drive (right after Burton's long run). It was 3rd and 12 and the cameras caught Pease coming up to Muschamp and he said "can I pass it?"…Muschamp answered, "No, I want the FG". They ran a QB draw for 2 yards and missed the 49 yarder.

Bottom line, Muschamp needs to completely leave the offense alone and realize that one of the best things a defense can have is a competent offense. Our defense was amazing this year…and you couldn't even tell because they were out on the field the ENTIRE game.

It's going to be weird next year…I literally go into the season with NO expectations. The schedule is rough (@ Alabama, @ FSU, LSU, USC, UGA) and it wouldn't surprise me to see a 5 or 6 win season. Muschamp better hope whatever he does works because I can't see him surviving another 2013 type season.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #80
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
I will believe it when I see it…really interested to see who he brings in as an OC as well. I actually don't think Pease is a bad OC…I think it's Muschamp and the way things have been run.

Perfect example, last weekend against FSU the Gators were driving on their 2nd drive (right after Burton's long run). It was 3rd and 12 and the cameras caught Pease coming up to Muschamp and he said "can I pass it?"…Muschamp answered, "No, I want the FG". They ran a QB draw for 2 yards and missed the 49 yarder.

Bottom line, Muschamp needs to completely leave the offense alone and realize that one of the best things a defense can have is a competent offense. Our defense was amazing this year…and you couldn't even tell because they were out on the field the ENTIRE game.

It's going to be weird next year…I literally go into the season with NO expectations. The schedule is rough (@ Alabama, @ FSU, LSU, USC, UGA) and it wouldn't surprise me to see a 5 or 6 win season. Muschamp better hope whatever he does works because I can't see him surviving another 2013 type season.
I'm guessing that he will back off a bit. Hell he did for that one scoring drive against FSU it seemed like. If he hasn't figured it out, he's definitely gone next year. He's got to get us to a 7 wins to have a shot I think. I would say he needs 8, but with the backing Foley has given him, I wouldn't be surprised if his expectations are lowered a bit.

I don't care what offense we run as long as it's run good. Defense really deserved better this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »