Home

2015 Michigan Wolverines | The Harbaugh Era Begins

This is a discussion on 2015 Michigan Wolverines | The Harbaugh Era Begins within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2015, 09:23 PM   #33
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: 2015 Michigan Wolverines | The Harbaugh Era Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru03
I hate how I won't be able to watch the game- even with the noon kickoff. I checked the TV guide (I have DirecTV but I live far away from Big Ten country) and for the first time this year I could not find the Michigan game on TV. I could not watch last week as I was studying for my biology class.

Game is on the Big Ten Network at noon.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:35 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
Loving this. I was cautiously optimistic. I thought we'd be in a dog fight with BYU. And I was praying that Utah would somehow beat Oregon.

Now, we crushed BYU, Utah destroyed Oregon, Oregon isn't ranked, and Michigan is #22.

I gave us a slight chance of beating the Buckeyes and pretty much no chance against Sparty.
Now, I don't know. I don't think OSU looks that impressive, and The Game is always a little unpredictable.

My super optimistic view, if we win the games we are supposed to win, and somehow beat Sparty and Ohio State, we could find ourselves in the playoffs!
I hate being pump the brakes guy, especially when I know you're just having fun, but we're getting way too much credit for the close game with Utah & the BYU stomping. Is BYU actually any good? I mean yeah they knocked out Nebraska on the hail mary, but is Nebraska any good? They (BYU) put up a good fight with UCLA and had the other hail mary against Boise, but I'm not convinced we won't still end up at 8 wins. Rudock hasn't been impressive, De'Veon has his injury... Idunno man, my expectations are still about where they were entering the year. The BYU game was awesome, but we caught them at the absolute perfect time
Old 10-03-2015, 12:40 AM   #35
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

I truly believe that Harbaugh will have Urban's number this year. I really do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 01:02 AM   #36
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
I truly believe that Harbaugh will have Urban's number this year. I really do.
I hope you're right, maybe I'm just jaded but I'm actually scared of Maryland tomorrow, something isn't sitting right with me
Old 10-03-2015, 01:13 AM   #37
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I hope you're right, maybe I'm just jaded but I'm actually scared of Maryland tomorrow, something isn't sitting right with me

We're favored by quite a few. I think we'll be okay. I'll be nervous next week with Northwestern more. And obviously with MSU.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:15 AM   #38
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Tomorrow will be a good test of this program's mental health. Under Hoke, a big win would be followed up by a faceplant against a scrub team because the team was not mentally strong and let their heads get big.

After a dominating performance against a good team and a week of having the press blow sunshine up their asses, tomorrow will be interesting. Maryland is a joke of a team, just a complete dumpster fire. Michigan should roll them with ease; the game being moved from 8:00 PM to noon is a great thing for U-M - if JBC has the mentality of this team changed for good.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:29 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
Tomorrow will be a good test of this program's mental health. Under Hoke, a big win would be followed up by a faceplant against a scrub team because the team was not mentally strong and let their heads get big.

After a dominating performance against a good team and a week of having the press blow sunshine up their asses, tomorrow will be interesting. Maryland is a joke of a team, just a complete dumpster fire. Michigan should roll them with ease; the game being moved from 8:00 PM to noon is a great thing for U-M - if JBC has the mentality of this team changed for good.
Don't feed the machine! You're like Musberger pointing out how great a kicker has been as he lines up for a chippy
Old 10-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #40
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Despite the spazoid at QB trying to sabotage the game early, the team never wavered. Easy win that should never have been close as long as it was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »