Home

2015 Florida Gators

This is a discussion on 2015 Florida Gators within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2015, 01:24 PM   #1
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
2015 Florida Gators

Who's ready for a new era of Gator football!

I for one am really excited about coach Mac and company. This Florida team still has a lot of talent on it that just wasn't used to its full potential

Only thing now is the long wait until the next football season gets here. Until then we can discuss all things Gator here...

Go Gators!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2015, 04:04 PM   #2
Rookie

C1500's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2015 Florida Gators

I hope FL rises back up quick and don't have a coaching change every year like we did. (Im a Tennessee fan) You all have a good team just your coach wasnt using them to the full talent

I would like to see the East out do the west!
Old 06-09-2015, 10:10 PM   #3
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14

Well recruiting is looking up. We're sitting around 10 right now, and should be picking up a pair of 4-star WR's on the 22nd in Benjamin Victor & Cavin Ridley. Victor may be a 5-star after the season. We're still trending for WR Sam Bruce to flip from Miami, so thats great. Mac is doing a good job putting some excitement into the program and kids are responding well. My realistic expectation this year would be 7-5 or 8-4 at best. We have talent and i think Mac will be creative enough to start establishing an identity on offense, however our OL is just too atrocious (young) to expect a huge step forward. Give me 8 wins and a solid top 10 recruiting class and I'll be 100% happy.

Ill say another thing, some of the stories coming out about the Muschamp era makes you scratch your head and wonder how he kept his job for as long as he did.

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Old 06-09-2015, 10:29 PM   #4
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Four
Well recruiting is looking up. We're sitting around 10 right now, and should be picking up a pair of 4-star WR's on the 22nd in Benjamin Victor & Cavin Ridley. Victor may be a 5-star after the season. We're still trending for WR Sam Bruce to flip from Miami, so thats great. Mac is doing a good job putting some excitement into the program and kids are responding well. My realistic expectation this year would be 7-5 or 8-4 at best. We have talent and i think Mac will be creative enough to start establishing an identity on offense, however our OL is just too atrocious (young) to expect a huge step forward. Give me 8 wins and a solid top 10 recruiting class and I'll be 100% happy.

Ill say another thing, some of the stories coming out about the Muschamp era makes you scratch your head and wonder how he kept his job for as long as he did.
What stories?
Old 06-10-2015, 12:09 AM   #5
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
What stories?

Some of them are a little far fetched. A few players said Muschamp got so heated in a coaches meeting he put Charlie Weis in a headlock back in 2011 and it had to be broken up. The craziest and least believable was about this passed season vs South Car. The story (from 3 current players) is that Muschamp sent out the punting unit in a formation they had never used before to intentionally have the punt blocked in order to lose. I don't believe that at all, but just the fact that players are saying it is weird to me. The more believable stories just highlight his incompetence as a HC though. He would go after lesser offensive players (for example Max Staver in '13) just to try and lure in their buddies (Jalen Ramsey in this case) instead of going after a more highly touted guy. Of course we ended up losing Ramsey to FSU, and Staver never played a down. And then, playing Driskel over Brissett in 2012 was also a huge controversy with players. Matt Elam & a few others have been very vocal about Brissett outshining Driskel in practice by far, but Muschamp never gave him a chance and Driskel had the job locked up before he stepped foot on campus. Some of the stuff out there about Champ is likely untrue but, all the guys around the program raving about how great Mac has changed the culture makes you think.

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2015, 12:39 PM   #6
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

"This year for sure".........................

Old 06-23-2015, 09:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Agatorfan's Arena

OVR: 0

You guys do not know the PAIN I have to go through by living in Tallahassee but anyways go gators
Old 08-09-2015, 11:01 PM   #8
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Well Will Grier looks to be our Qb of the future......

With Lane leaving we will know have a bunch of young Gators to backup Taylor. I do think Scarlett will be a good one.

Also hope Morrison gets back this season we really need him on defense

Ugh... Season can't get here soon enough

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »