Home

Florida is King of Football

This is a discussion on Florida is King of Football within the College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4
Florida is King of Football

I just wanted to rep the state of florida to da fullest. I just got into debate with my roomate, he seems to think that georgia produces better football players than florida. What??? I can see if he said cali or texas but the ga. I aint hatin on ga they got talent but i know it aint like the florida boys. I grew up and played in south florida ,palm beach county to be specific, i played on the same team as devin hester,dajaun morgan, and mike merritt(both just drafted). In palm beach football is king, home of the famous "muck bowl", where glades central and pahokee meet, if you ever get a chance to go to one of those games u would probably see half of the D1 coaches there, not to mention those 2 teams produce alot of NFL talent for being very small towns. Lets not even talk about dade county and their talent.

I know UM and FSU have had a couple of medicore years but that can be from just not enough resources and coaching. What other state can say that they have 3 schools who have won the national championship in the last 10 or 20 yrs. Its even harder for the UM,UF,FSU to stay on top since the rise of South Florida, not mentioning the fact the other school keeping picking and poking at the recruits as well.
Just think if Florida had one big university, can someone say NFL team in college, just think UM 01, FSU 99, and sprinkle UF in here and there, all of those players on one team!!!!

California, Texas, and Florida far and away produce the most NFL football players. California is always between 180 and 205 players in the NFL. Texas and Florida are both usually between 165 and 185. the next closest state to these three is normally somwhere around 80 players. A freakish statistic however, is that Florida has less than half the number of high school football players as California and approx. half the number of players as Texas. Per capita, Florida produces twice as many NFL players than even the next closest state.

I just had to rep my state, and u USC and OSU fans yall got good talent too, but yall wouldnt look so good if you were in the SEC or ACC. Just throwing a lil info for u playas, holla
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2008, 01:00 AM   #2
Pro

Gamecock's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Florida is King of Football

Damn this was the equivalent of the family guy skit where george bush showed up late to vietnam..

Being a lazy gamer is one thing but being lazy at gaming is another.
On ODogg's and Stewaat's insincere laziness.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:07 AM   #3
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

FLORIDA IS WERE ALL THE TALENT IS AT SO FLORDIA=KING
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 06-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #4
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Florida happens to also be where all the criminals are at because UM, FSU, and UF have found a way to combine to have more player arrests and off the field "legal' issues then any other major d1 state.

Brag about that, and then brag that UF puts out very few successful pro players. Miami has a slew of great ones and FSU has been solid, but UF, simply horrible.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:40 AM   #5
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
Florida happens to also be where all the criminals are at because UM, FSU, and UF have found a way to combine to have more player arrests and off the field "legal' issues then any other major d1 state.

Brag about that, and then brag that UF puts out very few successful pro players. Miami has a slew of great ones and FSU has been solid, but UF, simply horrible.
miami is THE NFL U , and i also hate THE GAYTORS
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2008, 01:41 AM   #6
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp

great post, they also suffer the most player deaths, gang violence, and repeated offenders. Great Job Florida for putting out great players and Horrible citzens.

sike just joking, Go Vols
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 06-29-2008, 01:54 AM   #7
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

yep we dont produce the greatest citizens but i was just braggin a lil bit, dont beat me up too bad jwill, and getyaweightup, but i give the state of ohio props they have some major talent coming out of their.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:57 AM   #8
Rookie

Ronnie brown23's Arena

OVR: 3

ohio who? ohio cant touch florida in terms of talent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »