Home

Old 02-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #1209
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Ooooook, maybe the Jaydon Mickens commitment didn't happen? Reports were flying everywhere that he told the coaches, Sark did his woof thing on Twitter, but a Scout reporter that's actually at the announcement says it hasn't actually happened yet.

Confused.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:14 AM   #1210
Banned

spyder_DG's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaima1shu
Ooooook, maybe the Jaydon Mickens commitment didn't happen? Reports were flying everywhere that he told the coaches, Sark did his woof thing on Twitter, but a Scout reporter that's actually at the announcement says it hasn't actually happened yet.

Confused.
prolly just hasn't actually announced it at his ceremony yet. also, rumors going around that USC DL commit Pio Vatuvei may be coming your way. Could mean that USC landed someone they didn't think they would. I know you'll hate to hear this, but I hope it's Cyler Miles....
Old 02-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #1211
Hall Of Fame

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

I imagine Signing Day is the most exciting for Stanford fans (all five of them). Their admissions department ensures that they always have a few big time targets still on the board by NSD. They could have a big finish tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #1212
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf371
Also there are rumors that Michigan is trying to flip a player from another school at the last minute.
Word is Big News coming tomorrow at 7 AM. According to Steve Wiltfong from 247 Sports.com

Wasn't going to tune in, but now I am intrigued.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #1213
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder_DG
prolly just hasn't actually announced it at his ceremony yet. also, rumors going around that USC DL commit Pio Vatuvei may be coming your way. Could mean that USC landed someone they didn't think they would. I know you'll hate to hear this, but I hope it's Cyler Miles....
Just announced, so now it's officially ... official.

Heard lots of rumors about Pio as well, and I would be STOKED. He seems really torn though, so it could go either way.

Our Scout website said they talked with Cyler and he said he's solid to UW. Obviously until the fax comes in, anything could happen, so I'm just hoping not. Miles is a freakin' beast.

Also, in the last 24 hours, Washington's team ranking on scout.com has jumped from 46 to 19. Nice.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #1214
Banned

spyder_DG's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaima1shu
Just announced, so now it's officially ... official.

Heard lots of rumors about Pio as well, and I would be STOKED. He seems really torn though, so it could go either way.

Our Scout website said they talked with Cyler and he said he's solid to UW. Obviously until the fax comes in, anything could happen, so I'm just hoping not. Miles is a freakin' beast.

Also, in the last 24 hours, Washington's team ranking on scout.com has jumped from 46 to 19. Nice.
I've heard that he's solid from some places. Others, I've heard he's pretty torn and he would like to go to USC but he feels like he would be letting the Huskies who originally took a shot on him down. Who knows at this point....
Old 02-01-2012, 12:43 AM   #1215
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

The #1 Recruit in the Nation will be a Razorback.

Missouri fans are just in denial.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 12:44 AM   #1216
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
I imagine Signing Day is the most exciting for Stanford fans (all five of them). Their admissions department ensures that they always have a few big time targets still on the board by NSD. They could have a big finish tomorrow.
I agree, i think DE Infeadi Odenigbo is a lock to Stanford. He played extremely well in the Army AA game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »