Home

Old 06-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #217
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbuck
Given the work he did on that phone call with Kalis you could count it as the second if you wanted.
Yeah I read about that today, great news.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #218
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

Welp, looks like Wayne Morgan's offer has been pulled for now as the staff wants Jarrod Wilson in the class. People are thinking it's Standifer who took Morgan's spot, but I'm thinking it's Gant who took his spot.

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #219
Hall Of Fame

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by justblaze09
Welp, looks like Wayne Morgan's offer has been pulled for now as the staff wants Jarrod Wilson in the class. People are thinking it's Standifer who took Morgan's spot, but I'm thinking it's Gant who took his spot.

Nobody "took" his spot. He committed to the coaches two weeks ago, but his HS coaches talked him out of it, so UM is moving on.

Really hope we land Wilson.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #220
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

Yeah, I just read that his coaches were mad Michigan was still recruiting DBs (which I don't get). Still hope the best for him though.

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #221
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by justblaze09
Yeah, I just read that his coaches were mad Michigan was still recruiting DBs (which I don't get). Still hope the best for him though.
He's Rutgers to lose now. He just wanted to wait it out, then UM goes around signs 2 more DBs, and now supposedly UM pulled his offer, or his coaches/family got upset and now told him to go through and take all of his visits elsewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #222
Hall Of Fame

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
He's Rutgers to lose now. He just wanted to wait it out, then UM goes around signs 2 more DBs, and now supposedly UM pulled his offer, or his coaches/family got upset and now told him to go through and take all of his visits elsewhere.

He committed to Michigan's coaches two weeks ago, and somehow people in his camp got upset when UM landed Allen Gant and Anthony Standifer, despite the fact that it was made clear how many DBs UM was taking. So his coaches (who want him at Rutgers, btw) got in his ear about not committing and taking visits, knowing full well that that would result in his spot in Michigan's class being taken. So once he didn't commit today, Michigan said "see ya." Onto Jarrod Wilson now.

Morgan should be a coup for Rutgers. You guys should really get something going if you pull in Morgan and a couple of the Bosco kids.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:24 AM   #223
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

looks like 5* DT Aziz ****tu has decomitted from Stanford and re-opened his recruitment

PS5:
MLB The Show 20
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 20
NHL 21
FIFA 21

PC:
Escape from Tarkov
Call of Duty: Cold War - Black Ops
Call of Duty Modern Warfare/Warzone
Phasmophobia
The Hunt

https://www.twitch.tv/myk13

Last edited by franch1se; 06-03-2011 at 02:07 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #224
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
He committed to Michigan's coaches two weeks ago, and somehow people in his camp got upset when UM landed Allen Gant and Anthony Standifer, despite the fact that it was made clear how many DBs UM was taking. So his coaches (who want him at Rutgers, btw) got in his ear about not committing and taking visits, knowing full well that that would result in his spot in Michigan's class being taken. So once he didn't commit today, Michigan said "see ya." Onto Jarrod Wilson now.

Morgan should be a coup for Rutgers. You guys should really get something going if you pull in Morgan and a couple of the Bosco kids.
I have a feeling we have a good shot at the Bosco 5, especially if Hamilton comes. Yuri Wright has cooled on Colorado after pretty much being forced to commit on an un-official visit there last week.

Elijiah Shumate is the only one that I think might go elsewhere, and that would be South Carolina. Sheldon Royster who committed there last year, is real close with Shumate and is getting in his ear about joining him down there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »