Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2011, 11:41 PM   #609
BOOM!
 
AuburnAlumni's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 11,947
Blog Entries: 1
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker_OS
Not sure how many of you have moved to 247 Sports yet but they released their first 2013 rankings. Top 2 players(who by the way have higher rankings than the top player in their 2012 list)are from Georgia. Neither will be Georgia Bulldogs.


How Richt keeps his job is beyond me. Dude is getting dominated by the SEC in his own state. Kirby Smart is raiding that state.
I saw the list. I was already loving Dee Liner for having the greatest Defensive Lineman Name in the history of the universe. Now I see he is rated as the 17th best player in his class.

Now just need to find a guy named Cue Bee and Lyne Backer.
__________________
AUBURN TIGERS
2010, 2013 SEC CHAMPIONS
2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
AuburnAlumni is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #610
Hall Of Fame
 
Psyblast's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: OS Midwest Office
Posts: 42,499
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

http://bit.ly/uPyKmo
Psyblast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #611
Hall Of Fame
 
l3ulvl's Arena
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Saginaw, Michigan
Posts: 15,861
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
That's encouraging, he sure sounds interested.

also lol @
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Kennedy
He has feet that would make a sewing machine envious
__________________
Wolverines Wings Same Old Lions Tigers Pistons Erika Christensen

Last edited by l3ulvl; 11-10-2011 at 02:58 PM.
l3ulvl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #612
Banned
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Memphis TN
Posts: 3,972
Blog Entries: 2
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf371
I'm guessing the same thing that happened to Ohio State with their recent debacle. It will be a nice opportunity for schools around the country and a great opportunity for schools in the Midwest to steal recruits, particularly out of Pennsylvania.
Ohio State issue's aren't even on the same level as what's going on in Happy Valley. I believe we only had 1 opt out of his verbal.

Penn State has had one so far with many more to come i'm sure.
buckeye02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #613
MVP
 
lonewolf371's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 3,421
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
Ohio State issue's aren't even on the same level as what's going on in Happy Valley. I believe we only had 1 opt out of his verbal.

Penn State has had one so far with many more to come i'm sure.
I agree that Ohio State's issues aren't on the same level as Penn State's. That being said, I haven't been following Michigan recruiting for that long, but right now several of Michigan's best recruits, including their best recruit, come from the state of Ohio. I'm not sure that would have been the case if Ohio State was still healthy with Tressel at the helm. It may not have hurt you so much with the '11 class, but I'm almost certain it has hurt you with the '12 class.
__________________
NFL: Indianapolis Colts (12-6)
NBA: Indiana Pacers (42-13)
MLB: Cincinnati Reds (0-0)
NHL: Detroit Red Wings (26-20-12)
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers (FB: 1-11, BB: 15-12), Michigan Wolverines (FB: 7-6, BB: 19-7, H: 15-10-3)
lonewolf371 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #614
Rookie
 
gohogs141's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Arkansas
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

4* RB Jonathan Williams, recently decommitted from missouri, commits to arkansas

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...illiams-120250

Ive got to wonder if Missouri's move to the SEC will hurt their recruiting in Texas since their away games will be so much farther away
gohogs141 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:29 AM   #615
Banned
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Memphis TN
Posts: 3,972
Blog Entries: 2
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf371
I agree that Ohio State's issues aren't on the same level as Penn State's. That being said, I haven't been following Michigan recruiting for that long, but right now several of Michigan's best recruits, including their best recruit, come from the state of Ohio. I'm not sure that would have been the case if Ohio State was still healthy with Tressel at the helm. It may not have hurt you so much with the '11 class, but I'm almost certain it has hurt you with the '12 class.
Michigan grabs a lot of Ohio kids every year. After the state of Michigan, Ohio easily makes up the 2nd largest number of players that they have.
buckeye02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2011, 12:33 AM   #616
Hall Of Fame
 
Psyblast's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: OS Midwest Office
Posts: 42,499
Re: 2012 Recruiting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
Michigan grabs a lot of Ohio kids every year. After the state of Michigan, Ohio easily makes up the 2nd largest number of players that they have.



There's a difference between grabbing Ohio kids and grabbing Ohio State kids.
Psyblast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Top -