Home

College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-24-2008, 05:32 PM   #81
Rookie

Cameron3395's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables

Is there a way to find out your classic and all time team rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #82
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAiRuPtHeRe23
Yea i was, but i was getting a high demand on my roster so i went ahead and edit player appearances, ratings, rotation etc for Oregon. I should be finish real soon with my other edits im working on.
Man I wish I knew that before I started...I did a bunch of rating changes for the Pac-10 and other good teams, I could probably do it again if you wanted me to with this new file, you probably did better appearances on the ducks, or i could just do it for myself, idk, i'll probably download the new file

Also, do you know how to change it so that Florida isn't my favorite team or do I have to get a new profile?
Old 01-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #83
Rookie

Cameron3395's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
If you have that, do this...
On your jumpdrive, go to where the two files are. (single, don't double) Click on one of them. A window to the left should drop down, and select "Move this folder". Now under your USB device, you have a (your 1st) PS3 folder, and under that your (1st) SAVEDATA folder. Move that file to the 1st SAVEDATA folder. Now, do the same thing for the other file.

Now you have a PS3 folder, in that a SAVEDATA folder, and in that the two files from Airupthere23. You don't need the PS3 folder in the SAVEDATA folder because it's just a repeat, so delete it.

All those steps could be avoided if you don't already have a PS3 folder already on your jumpdrive. I choose to do it like that (the long way) because I download a lot of rosters, and I just want to already have my PS3 folder on my USB. If you have trouble, I don't mind helping out more; I'm on vacation until Jan.2.

Oops, I forgot. Put the USB device in your PS3. Go to Game, the Saved Data Utility, then hit X. Your USB device should be on top. Hit triangle, and select copy for both files. Start the game, and load the roster and the user profile. Just to be on the safe side, save the roster after you load it. There you have it. Let me know if it does/doesn't work.
How do I save the roster to my profile and not his? Thanks
Old 01-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron3395
How do I save the roster to my profile and not his? Thanks
After u load the roster there should be a option where u can load up ur user profile and then u can overwrite it.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #85
Rookie

Cameron3395's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURGERKING-GUY
After u load the roster there should be a option where u can load up ur user profile and then u can overwrite it.
Thank you very much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2008, 05:05 PM   #86
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAiRuPtHeRe23
Yea i was, but i was getting a high demand on my roster so i went ahead and edit player appearances, ratings, rotation etc for Oregon. I should be finish real soon with my other edits im working on.
Could you possibly post this morning? I want to get DkRause's ratings in and want to start today. I want to start this weekend so that I can be done and post by next weekend. Please post.

Last edited by RAZRr1275; 01-26-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:00 PM   #87
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

I should have my roster up in a few minutes I just got from basketball practice.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #88
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

what changed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »