Home

PS3 Users: Anyone Want to Get an 09 Roster going?

This is a discussion on PS3 Users: Anyone Want to Get an 09 Roster going? within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #25
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: PS3 Users: Anyone Want to Get an 09 Roster going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
I thought it was still a problem on the 360 but i don't know for sure. Seems like the last update from dkrause that I got off of there was glitched.

I can do all the coaching strategy and recruiting priority changes. I have a list of all the coaching changes and have made some notes about them. I've been researching them for my roster but haven't started changing them on the game yet.
Sounds good, I'll post the Big East file tomorrow as soon as it's done. I'm working from home tomorrow so I should have plenty of time to get it done.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 08:58 PM   #26
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm a PS3 guy...whatever help you guys need just tell me...

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 07-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #27
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Sounds good, I'll post the Big East file tomorrow as soon as it's done. I'm working from home tomorrow so I should have plenty of time to get it done.
Ok.....I can try to work on it some tomorrow evening but I might not get to until Saturday evening. I'm going out of town Friday and will be back sometime Saturday so if want to wait until then to post it, that would be fine.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:06 AM   #28
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

Does anyone know what individual attribute affects team unity? I can't get some teams high enough, Notre Dame and UConn are both in the 40's despite returning four starters.

Old 07-31-2008, 01:03 PM   #29
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Does anyone know what individual attribute affects team unity? I can't get some teams high enough, Notre Dame and UConn are both in the 40's despite returning four starters.
For some reason, I always thought that team unity was affected by the amount of upperclassmen on the team, but that was just an assumption.

Or maybe it has more to do with tendencies. I'm just speculating, but it seems like if everyone on the team had high, score-first tendencies, the team unity rating should suffer.

Last edited by whittleboy615; 07-31-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:20 PM   #30
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I'm not sure what affects that but I'm thinking that when I play I turn team unity off. I can't remember though. Seems like when I had it on, smaller teams with higher team unity were beating larger teams consistently. I don't mind seeing it every now and then but I don't like seeing it all the time.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:04 PM   #31
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

Ok, I guess I'll ignore the unity for now.

Unfortunately work was busy today so I haven't had a chance to work on the rosters today. Hopefully tomorrow will be quiet during the day and I'll get some time in with them.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2008, 04:11 PM   #32
Rookie

AJ989898's Arena

OVR: 2

ehhh- nice job so far with the freshman rankings. Those look about right from what I have read about those players. However when you get to Marquette, they should end up at least in the top 6 in the big east if not higher. They return 4 starters, 3 of them will be 4 year starters and 3 of them were all conference. McNeal is one of the top 5 players in the big east imo

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »