Home

PS3 Users: Anyone Want to Get an 09 Roster going?

This is a discussion on PS3 Users: Anyone Want to Get an 09 Roster going? within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
Rookie

AJ989898's Arena

OVR: 2
PS3 Users: Anyone Want to Get an 09 Roster going?

I think we should wait for crques final roster and go from there. I could do the Big East Conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 10:42 AM   #2
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: PS3 Users: Anyone Want to Get an 09 Roster going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ989898
I think we should wait for crques final roster and go from there. I could do the Big East Conference.
Final roster is uploaded in my roster thread. Let me know if it doesn't work. That's the first time I've uuploaded one on here and wasn't exactly sure if I was doing it right.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:06 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
Final roster is uploaded in my roster thread. Let me know if it doesn't work. That's the first time I've uuploaded one on here and wasn't exactly sure if I was doing it right.
Is this the 08-09 rosters?
College Hoops 2k8 - 12-13 Legacy
psn: madness13
Old 07-18-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzil
Is this the 08-09 rosters?
No. It's 07-08.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

I would help, but I'm pretty anal when it comes to my basketball sim...for example, I just saved my main UK dynasty at the end of 07-08 and then will update every roster sometime before next season begins. I even went as far to make sure that the Final Four was Memphis, UNC, UCLA, and Kansas.....only took me about 45 minutes to get the tourney to set up like that. I went ahead and played on with the fake recruits for 08-09, 09-10, and 10-11 (which I'm currently on).

I will most likely wait until one of the college basketball previews come out and then start editing the rosters in my dynasty file and continue on with my "realistic" dynasty where I play games with other teams....kind of selfish, I know, but it's something I've always done if I knew for a fact I wasn't buying next year's edition (which obviously isn't happening with regards to College Hoops next year).

Last edited by wildcatchild; 07-18-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #6
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I will most likely be getting a PS3 in the next three weeks. If I do end up purchasing one I will be glad to help. I can obviously do UConn & the Big East the best but it looks like someone called dibs on it already.

I'll check back in when/if I get a PS3.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 07-29-2008, 04:47 PM   #7
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

If needed, I can probably do the SEC conference some time in the future. I'll be busy for a few weeks though.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #8
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatchild
I would help, but I'm pretty anal when it comes to my basketball sim...for example, I just saved my main UK dynasty at the end of 07-08 and then will update every roster sometime before next season begins. I even went as far to make sure that the Final Four was Memphis, UNC, UCLA, and Kansas.....only took me about 45 minutes to get the tourney to set up like that. I went ahead and played on with the fake recruits for 08-09, 09-10, and 10-11 (which I'm currently on).

I will most likely wait until one of the college basketball previews come out and then start editing the rosters in my dynasty file and continue on with my "realistic" dynasty where I play games with other teams....kind of selfish, I know, but it's something I've always done if I knew for a fact I wasn't buying next year's edition (which obviously isn't happening with regards to College Hoops next year).

I've never really looked into but can you edit every player for all teams in Legacy mode once the season has started?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »