Home

Agidio3's 10-11 Ps3 rosters

This is a discussion on Agidio3's 10-11 Ps3 rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Agidio3's 10-11 Ps3 rosters

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...sketball;cover

hey guys i know its too early but i wanted to post this up so when the time comes this early fall or late summer we can get started on these...its a decent lil base for the tope 25
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Agidio3's 10-11 Ps3 rosters

What is your plan of attack? I'll gladly do the Big East again but I'm worried about my ratings not being consistent with the rest of the file.

What base file are you using so we can be on the same page? I started doing the Big East already and added a few top recruits in other conferences but it's no big deal if I have to start over with a new base file.

There was a lot of stuff out of whack with 09-10 just because there is SO much stuff to edit (tendencies, rotations, etc). My biggest issue was that most freshman were rated way too highly off the bat. Most freshman, even 5-star guys, should be in the 75-77 range. Some well-rounded studs (Sullinger, Knight) should be in the 79-82 range but that's it - no more than a couple guys. Ryan Kelly from Duke was a 79 and the kid was a bench warmer this year. I would much rather start with a guy too low and have to boost him up. I think I edited Kelly down to a 69 or 70 in my last personal update.

I wouldn't mind doing the freshman for the BCS conferences so the ratings are consistent throughout.

We should start planning this out though, might as well start now so we have 7-8 months to work on it.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 04-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
What is your plan of attack? I'll gladly do the Big East again but I'm worried about my ratings not being consistent with the rest of the file.

What base file are you using so we can be on the same page? I started doing the Big East already and added a few top recruits in other conferences but it's no big deal if I have to start over with a new base file.

There was a lot of stuff out of whack with 09-10 just because there is SO much stuff to edit (tendencies, rotations, etc). My biggest issue was that most freshman were rated way too highly off the bat. Most freshman, even 5-star guys, should be in the 75-77 range. Some well-rounded studs (Sullinger, Knight) should be in the 79-82 range but that's it - no more than a couple guys. Ryan Kelly from Duke was a 79 and the kid was a bench warmer this year. I would much rather start with a guy too low and have to boost him up. I think I edited Kelly down to a 69 or 70 in my last personal update.

I wouldn't mind doing the freshman for the BCS conferences so the ratings are consistent throughout.

We should start planning this out though, might as well start now so we have 7-8 months to work on it.

Ehh that sounds like a plan...

I was just gonna use the base roster from the one that crques and hey edited...i figured most of the guys are correct and we can work from there....

i was thinking about getting started after my grad class sometime in may this way we dont have to rush through it...

i was hoping a bunch of guys could get on board and by january we could come close to finishing this.....
Old 04-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

I would love to help out with these.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

I'd be willing to help out. If someone doesn't mind pointing me in the direction of how to go about coming up with ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
Rookie

awesome guys....i will coordinate with ehh n hey ...we will fig out a game plan...
Old 04-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

Just checking in to see when you guys want to get this started. The sooner the better.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Hey is still working on cleaning up the 09-10 file so we have a good base to build/edit from.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »