Home

123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

This is a discussion on 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here. within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #17
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

No ur good man keep bring on the shots n if u could find accessories for the SEC and other conferences that'd me awesome
Old 03-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #18
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

Hey, just wanted to clarify what you guys were doing... are you only doing cosmetic edits to Raiderfan's last file, or are you going in and changing stats too?
Old 03-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdfeezy
I have gotten pretty accurate results, it's the game sliders on this game that are so hard to get correct.
Hey, this is just a suggestion, but I have been using raiderfan's latest rosters with a settings (aka sliders) download from 2k share by a username of deepball. This user has two settings files and the most recent one titled, "True Gameplay Settings" seems to have good realistic results-as far as gameplay and player speed, and the games seem to be varied and entertaining, both when winning or losing.

The only modification I made to these sliders was changing the game difficulty from MOP to All-American, because I am not the best at this game. It is just a suggestion, and the game seems to be more realistic, rather than having a 2k10-all-guards-can-penetrate-to-the-basket type of gameplay.

P.S. Again this is just a suggestion for the game slider issue!??.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

hey guys its hard for me to watch the ncaa tourny cause i work thurs friday sats sund but we can knock out these access and shot description with everyones help just post a team when u watch
Old 03-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #21
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

spreadsheet, could us PS3 roster project guys work together on this effort and use say google spreadsheet to share?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #22
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6

Everyone can you please post accessories, appearances, shots, etc. for me to change so I can thoser imputed

Thanks
Old 03-22-2011, 01:56 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

what you have for kemba walker??? i gotta fnd something for him i just dropped 40 on byu with kemba on mop
Old 03-22-2011, 04:31 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 11

for unc:

marshall and strickland should basically switch OVERALL ratings. marshall is better

zeller should be around an 80 and henson should be more around 80 than an 84

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »