Home

123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

This is a discussion on 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here. within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #33
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

Right now I am working on the ACC and I'll post the shots when I finish (should be later today). I do have a question though. This is probably really stupid but is this roster set for this season or for next season? And if it is for this season, is it just for the march madness teams or for everyone? Sorry for taking a while I got caught in my legacy.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #34
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

This roster is for the 2010-11 season so this year and it is for everyone so just make suggestions and ill see what I can do
Old 03-23-2011, 04:19 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

abc did u add vandy edits in ur roster update?? cause i did
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #36
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

Yes I did........
Old 03-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't think anyone should have a ratings decrease for UNC. If anything Barnes should get a small bump and Marshall should get a sizable bump. If I remember right, there were also a number of guys with incorrect numbers on UNC.

I think Gonzaga may need some mild ratings increases as they seemed to really improve towards the end of the year. Dower from Gonzaga needs his mid range and 3 point shooting increased at least into the high 60's to low 70's. Also David Stockton gets a lot of PT. He is shaky at times and is not a great shooter, but he does have good court vision, is very quick, and is a scrappy defender.

I think Jimmer Fredette should be the highest rated player in the game. He is hands down the best college basketball player this year. He has had to deal with all sorts of double team schemes, and has had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him by defenses this year, yet he continues to produce unbelievable numbers. His shooting animation needs to be changed as well. However I could not find one that really worked. He gets a lot of elevation on his jumper, has a quick release, and seems to release the ball more to the right side of his ear rather than straight on. Any suggestions out there?

Sullinger from OSU should have his body size changed to round. He is fairly solid, but man he looks pretty beefy at the same time

I know this is not very specific, but I think A LOT of the mid major conferences needs some more ratings increases. I really think the teams in the middle to upper pack of these mid major conferences can compete with most of the major conference teams. There is A LOT of parity in college hoops this year as well as the past few years.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:43 PM   #38
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

DLehrsch, you should download my newest update and then tell me what you think cuz I've already made some of those changes you mentioned
Old 03-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #39
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18

Well I have 8 ACC teams done. And I also have a couple changes on Alabama:

Alabama:

Davis: Guard 6
Releford: Generic 39
Mitchell: Athletic 7
Hillman: Generic 2
Steele: Generic 11

Clemson:

Stitt: Generic29
Young: Guard 6
Smith: Generic 23
Jennings: Generic 24
Stanton: Generic 21 (Name is Cory not Corey, and he is #12)

Boston College:

Rubin: Guard 15
Raji: Generic 6
Jackson: Generic 41
Moton: Generic 52
Trapani: Generic 13
Paris: Generic 49

Duke:

Smith: Guard 11
Singler: Bigs 3 (You can probably find one better though. The release looks right but it may not be a fast enough release.)
Curry: Athletic 2
Dawkins: Generic 13

Florida State:

Snaer: Generic 18
Kitchen: Generic 45
Loucks: Generic 33
Miller: Generic 44

Georgia Tech:

Rice: Generic 1
Morris: Generic 3 (He is right-handed not left)
Oliver: Generic 10

Maryland:

Howard: Guard 11
Bowie: Generic 6 (He is #1)
Tucker: Generic 14
Stoglin: Generic 43 (He is a lefty)

Miami: (I could not find much of anything with them. I'll go back and look at them later on but from where I've looked I haven't seen too much.)

Grant: Athletic 8

North Carolina:

Bullock: Generic 4
McDonald: Athletic 12
Marshall: Generic 44 (He is a lefty)

I'll try to finish the ACC later on tonight and try to find more on Miami. If you think the shots are off or if you find a better release or whatever sorry haha. I know some of the shots aren't used a ton in the game especially in the original rosters but in the originals it seems like they did not look too much into shot releases. It seems like they just did a few of the same shots unless they knew for sure about a shot release. The shot releases might take a little getting used to idk so yea.

EDIT: The extra stuff like what was the dominant hand and their numbers were just things that I noticed as I was looking through the shot releases and what not.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #40
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyRedskins21
Well I have 8 ACC teams done. And I also have a couple changes on Alabama:

Alabama:

Davis: Guard 6
Releford: Generic 39
Mitchell: Athletic 7
Hillman: Generic 2
Steele: Generic 11

Clemson:

Stitt: Generic29
Young: Guard 6
Smith: Generic 23
Jennings: Generic 24
Stanton: Generic 21 (Name is Cory not Corey, and he is #12)

Boston College:

Rubin: Guard 15
Raji: Generic 6
Jackson: Generic 41
Moton: Generic 52
Trapani: Generic 13
Paris: Generic 49

Duke:

Smith: Guard 11
Singler: Bigs 3 (You can probably find one better though. The release looks right but it may not be a fast enough release.)
Curry: Athletic 2
Dawkins: Generic 13

Florida State:

Snaer: Generic 18
Kitchen: Generic 45
Loucks: Generic 33
Miller: Generic 44

Georgia Tech:

Rice: Generic 1
Morris: Generic 3 (He is right-handed not left)
Oliver: Generic 10

Maryland:

Howard: Guard 11
Bowie: Generic 6 (He is #1)
Tucker: Generic 14
Stoglin: Generic 43 (He is a lefty)

Miami: (I could not find much of anything with them. I'll go back and look at them later on but from where I've looked I haven't seen too much.)

Grant: Athletic 8

North Carolina:

Bullock: Generic 4
McDonald: Athletic 12
Marshall: Generic 44 (He is a lefty)

I'll try to finish the ACC later on tonight and try to find more on Miami. If you think the shots are off or if you find a better release or whatever sorry haha. I know some of the shots aren't used a ton in the game especially in the original rosters but in the originals it seems like they did not look too much into shot releases. It seems like they just did a few of the same shots unless they knew for sure about a shot release. The shot releases might take a little getting used to idk so yea.

EDIT: The extra stuff like what was the dominant hand and their numbers were just things that I noticed as I was looking through the shot releases and what not.
Okay thanks keep them coming also while your doing those maybe you can help with accesories and appearances

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »