Home

"TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13

This is a discussion on "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepball757
PAC-12
Finally some west coast love haha! I am in Oregon so I watch predominantly Pac-12/WCC/BWC/WAC, its looking alot better than the last few years though. Que Johnson didn't qualify btw at WSU, supposedly gonna practice but we'll see, I bet he ends up at JUCO, shame too, WSU needed him badly I think Motum is legit though, you see the numbers he put up this summer for Australia?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 05:47 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm looking forward to these rosters. Fellas like you keep the game alive year to year. I was going to try my hand at this in the summer(even did some preliminary research on teams), but having a new baby certainly makes it harder to follow through.

Will there be any restrictions that prevent the file from being uploaded to 2kshare?
Old 10-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #27
Rookie

apoulton1's Arena

OVR: 0

Let me know if you need any help with Maryland rosters
Old 10-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365
Finally some west coast love haha! I am in Oregon so I watch predominantly Pac-12/WCC/BWC/WAC, its looking alot better than the last few years though. Que Johnson didn't qualify btw at WSU, supposedly gonna practice but we'll see, I bet he ends up at JUCO, shame too, WSU needed him badly I think Motum is legit though, you see the numbers he put up this summer for Australia?
That sucks Raider. That made that team better. Maybe they'll fix his entrance exam or pull a Ryan Braun where the test didn't count cuz he didn't put his name on it. Yeah Motum has the stats i can't deny that. I can't wait to watch last year's footage on him once my rosters are completed 2 or 3 days before i release.

Also yes, these will be on 2k share unless some problem arises.

Also if you know something other than what's on the Maryland website let me know. If they have a JUCO player and he has u-tube footage, let me know.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 11

Not trying to Hijack your thread man... But I came across this http://arizona.247sports.com/Article...has-role-74195 apparently Korcheck wants to and will redshirt. Kinda makes sense, he is probably counting on Jerret and Kaleb being one and done.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365
Not trying to Hijack your thread man... But I came across this http://arizona.247sports.com/Article...has-role-74195 apparently Korcheck wants to and will redshirt. Kinda makes sense, he is probably counting on Jerret and Kaleb being one and done.
You can hijack away, you know you're always welcome. Nobody knows the work that's put in better than you. That sucks, but if Kaleb is likely gonna leave that works out. I'm no high on Kaleb, he looks more like a project to me. Unless he plans on playing overseas next year.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:40 AM   #31
Rookie

BIG -12

Colorado

Andre Roberson(PF) – He’s in the top 2 of having the best vertical in my game. Now he has 2 bigtime scorers gone and a young team around him. Freshman XavierJohnson (SG/SF) looks pretty good to replace what they had in CBrown. 2nd year PG Dinwiddie needs to be watched. He’ll score pts too.

TexasTech

Nobody – This team would've finish 6th in the OVC conference last season. Their all word palyer Spencer is gone, their best recruit Aaron Ross is out for the year in a freak accident (not like Final Destination 2) last month. Can’t get any worse. But for video game reasons, it makes this team a team to control if you want to player in a Power conference and control a bad team. That’s right up my alley.

TexasA&M

Elston Turner (SG)- I expect him to put up big numbers with the rest of his cavalry gone. Antwan Space transfers over for next seasons use.

Oklahoma

This lineup didn’t change much at all. There are no impact freshman. Boring!! and they were 15-16 last season.

Oklahomast.

Markel Brown (SG) – waiting for this future NBA player to be handed the keys. This team isn’t very deep but don’t get caught in the movie Above the Rim starring Olukemi, MBrown and LNash. All they need is a passing PG.

Iowa st.

Korie Lucious (PG) - This team was holding on to the most talented transfers last season. Now with a year to practice, they should be able to build on losing Royce White.This team has good chemisty and senior play. Expect a possible a** kicking in your first season.

Kansasst.

McGruger (SG)- like Iowa st. bunch of juniiors and seniors and returning experience. No impact freshman with the new coach from Illinois.

Texas

Kabongo (PG) and Ridley ( C )- this team had a lot of hype last year and didn’t deliver. This team is about 7 deep and will rely on abunch of sophomores and juniors. They should be dominant in your 3rd season in Legacy. Then again half their team may declare next year.

Baylor

Pierre Jackson (PG) – he stole this team (JUCO transfer last season) and will be the instant offense. You have to worry about Heslip (82 3pt rating) in the corner. So how do they replace Q Acy andthe Jones duo from last season? With Isaiah Austin ( C ) – who is the highest rated freshman I’ve come across so far. And I said so far. This team will continue to do what it normally does. Lead the NCAA is dunks, vertical leaping and bad shooting. This is a bad a**team with a senior PG

Missouri

Pressey (PG) – the team lost a lot and they have greatt ransfers that will play next season. How well will senior Bowers recover from last season’s injury, anyone’s guess but I’m gonna still say he’s still one of the top 5 leapers in the game. Remember this team isn’t better than Norfolk st. , who beat them on a neutral court, so this team may not be as good as you think they are.

Kansas

Can’t sleep on this team no matter what their roster looks like. They should be guard led EJohnson and Releford, but at least they have someone that could replace TRobinson, that’s freshman Perry Ellis (PF), who may not even start ahead of Jamari Traylor( freshman that redshirted last season). After returning the rosters later, all their players will likely get awareness boosts.

Nebraska

Nothing to say, maybe Martinez can play PG after football season is over, otherwise they will be relying on some inexperienced player to lead the team.

Next up ACC then Big 10 (51 teams remaining)

Last edited by Deepball757; 10-26-2012 at 06:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #32
Rookie

ACC

BostonCollege

Nothing to see here. Candidates for the cellar again this year.

GeorgiaTech

Udofia (PG) – with Grice jr dismissed, he takes the teamover. Not that good of shooter. Freshman Robert Carter (PF) looks real good(vertical)

WakeForrest

CHarris (SG) and TMcKie (SF) – this duo will try to bringthe school back to respectable. Their future looks real good with Freshmen Moto(PF) and PG Codi Millier-Mcintryre who have some serious bounce. They will befun to play against.

VirginiaTech

Erick Green (PG) – he takes over the team by default. Really good shooter. This team is real young , expect them to rise to power in season 2/3 of your legacy. Freshman ( PF ) Marshall Wood is serious and will come off the bench and try to tear the rim down.

Maryland

Team may revert back to ordinary with leading scorer in the conference Stoglins gone.Transfers Logan Aronhalt and Dezmine Wells will have to wait a season and then they will be bad as a mufu.

Clemson

Jennings and Booker (PF/C) - The perimeter guys are all gone. They will depend on a lot of 2nd year players and transfer from BYU Demarcus Harrison. They should be that great with a young backcourt.

Miami(FLA)

DScott (SG) and Kadji (PF) – nice inside out combo. Expect redshirt freshman Bishop Daniels (PG) to get his. I was really high on this manlast season. Unbelievable leaping ability.

Virginia

JHarris (SF) and Brogdon (SG)- typical motion offense setup her with the 2and 3 doing most of the scoring. Watch out for freshman Justin Anderson (SG) [ must watch video ] He’ll come off the bench and instantly dunk in your face. This man is ridiculous and NBA material, 5-star player in my book, no question.

NC State

They return 4 starters and one of their McDonald’s all Americansmust crack this lineup, so guessing Rodney Purvis (SG). Otherwise this is CJLeslie and Lorenzo Brown’s team. Scoot woods 80 3pt rating 40% on 232 attempts makes this team dangerous from every direction.

Floridast.

Snaer (SG) –you know if you’ve downloaded my rosters for the last 4 years that Florida st. will bring rugged defense. Only VCU defense iscomparable to this ruggedness. JUCO transfer Robert Gilchrist is no f’in joke. He will get significant minutes

GeorgiaTech

Udofia (PG) – with Grice jr dismissed, he takes the teamover. Not that good of shooter. Freshman Robert Carter (PF) looks real good(vertical)

NorthCarolina

Expect a balanced team here. They have 2 very nice freshman. Marcus Paige (PG) is an exact clone of Kendall Marshall. In the highlight video they show Roy Williams at his high school gym watching the game. You know what that means, team takeover. J.P.Tokoto (SF) –this man is just ridicously explosive. This is Harrison Barnes replacement if he learns how to shoot, he may already know how.

Duke

Seth Curry (PG) – he takes over I don’t care what anyone says. I’m high on the Curry family. This team lacked defense and post presence on defense that’s why Lehigh beat them in the tourney and really handed it to them. (thus Lehigh was better than Duke last season) I’m not seeing the defensive intensity but that’s what’s great about coach K. He knows why they lost and he isn’t afraid to let the best player take the team over like Austin Rivers last year. Freshman Rasheed Sulaimon has that best chance. He’s the highest rated freshman so far on a high rated team.

Next up BIG 10 , then SEC 39 teams remaining, unless Hurricane Sandy causes a disruption.

Last edited by Deepball757; 10-28-2012 at 05:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »