Home

Prior 2K8 Roster Files (360 ONLY) - GET THEM HERE!!

This is a discussion on Prior 2K8 Roster Files (360 ONLY) - GET THEM HERE!! within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-12-2015, 05:57 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Prior 2K8 Roster Files (360 ONLY) - GET THEM HERE!!

Links are broken...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2015, 06:10 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchu
Links are broken...
Be patient. I might be able to pull them off my hard drive again and just put them in a zip folder and attach them here. I'm at the office right now, but give me some time on this...
Old 01-15-2015, 04:20 PM   #27
Rookie

The links are working fine now.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:01 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday
The links are working fine now.
Yeah - I just tried one. They are working fine... No need for me to upload any files at this time.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:16 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Yeah - I just tried one. They are working fine... No need for me to upload any files at this time.
This thread is amazing! Thank you!
Old 03-10-2015, 11:09 PM   #30
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

I just got this game again. Is there any way that someone can upload these files one more time? It says they're invalid so I'm guessing they expired. It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:55 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
I just got this game again. Is there any way that someone can upload these files one more time? It says they're invalid so I'm guessing they expired. It would be greatly appreciated.
Give me some time - I'll have to upload them by putting them in a zip folder rather than at 2Shared. I got a notification the other day that some jackwad (yet again) sent 2Shared a violation notice on me stating that I stole something that had to do with copyrighted material. I've been emailing them (Lisa) repeatedly, and she finally just pissed me off because she's too stupid to figure out that all they are is a bunch of roster files that have nothing to do with illegal, unethical, copyrighted or explicit content stuff. She's not the brightest bulb in the lamp, and I believe she may have taken my advice from this morning and just deleted my account... So yeah, fun stuff...

But I'll take care of you... Just hang tight on this as I'll have to pull the files off my 360 and onto a thumb drive and then put them here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 03:10 AM   #32
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Give me some time - I'll have to upload them by putting them in a zip folder rather than at 2Shared. I got a notification the other day that some jackwad (yet again) sent 2Shared a violation notice on me stating that I stole something that had to do with copyrighted material. I've been emailing them (Lisa) repeatedly, and she finally just pissed me off because she's too stupid to figure out that all they are is a bunch of roster files that have nothing to do with illegal, unethical, copyrighted or explicit content stuff. She's not the brightest bulb in the lamp, and I believe she may have taken my advice from this morning and just deleted my account... So yeah, fun stuff...

But I'll take care of you... Just hang tight on this as I'll have to pull the files off my 360 and onto a thumb drive and then put them here.
Wow! You're a better man than me. I would've said screw it, but I really appreciate you donating your time and going through the trouble.
P.S. I'm giving your sliders a shot as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »