Home

"TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 14-15

This is a discussion on "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 14-15 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2015, 11:45 AM   #97
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 14-15

Does anyone have the slider settings that they can post? I can't seem to open the settings STG file.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 03-20-2015, 04:19 PM   #98
MVP

OVR: 2

Great stuff here guys!
Old 03-23-2015, 06:32 PM   #99
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Here you go guys. These are Deepball's 14-15 rosters with updated courts for the following conferences: ACC, A10, Big East, B10, B12, MWC, PAC10, and SEC. As some of you know, the game has set limitations for what you can edit for particular teams. Believe me when I tell you that I did the best I could with what I had to work with.
Let me know if the file doesn't work. I spent about 10 hours and 10$ on energy drinks today to get these done ASAP. Im sorry if i didnt edit the courts for your favorite conference. I edit these conferences for myself every year, but this is the 1st time ive shared it with everyone. Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Team shoes, socks, and accessory refining. Most teams now have a separate set of socks and shoes for their road uni's. I changed some player hairstyles and body sizes. I didnt need to do much to fit MY preference because it looked like DeepBall did a fantastic job. All credit for these rosters go to Deepball. I merely took his great product and added cosmetics to make the game look more appealing. This update contains the court edits from the post before. Im not planning on doing anymore editing. Im all edited out. I dont know how DeepBall has the mental fortitude to make rosters for a few hundred odd teams. Big thanks to him. Im out. Have fun with your dynasties.

How can you incorporate these to the game? I know how to do it with Rosters via Modio, but not accessories and courts. Your help will be greatly appreciated

no worries.....i think i figured it out....just read your post several pages after

Last edited by canucksss; 03-23-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:08 PM   #100
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Do you guys set up the updated conferences (ex. Stanford before was part of PAC10 no in a different conf.?) What is the quickest way to make the conferences look up to date? I found a thread that has the current realignment of the team, and i find it very tedious to do a complete work and Im afraid i dont have time between work and family.

thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »