Home

"TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 14-15

This is a discussion on "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 14-15 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 05:40 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 14-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzecc9297
Happy to hear it. Can't wait for these to come out. As a fan of Vermont, I know that our team might need an update because of how talented our freshmen turned out to be. Vermont should be a top three or four team in the conference with a TON of potential. Ernie Duncan and Trae Bell-Haynes are future America East first-teamers, and Ethan O'Day is in the running for conference player of the year this year. If you need any help with UVM or the America East, let me know. I'd be happy to make a post about Vermont in the near future. Thanks again.
I like to hear that. Vermont usually dominates that conference and gets big wins every year. You must know the story behind why 4 left for Towson. Not sure if I'll have time to reset the lineups for those schools. Since there are 320+ schools that will be done, if I redo Vermont, then i redo all, i don't discriminate. We'll see how many distractions i have this week.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:40 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

I must be blind because I dont see a link to download. Where is it?
Old 11-27-2014, 04:30 PM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0

I can't figure it out either Im sorry can anyone help me find it
Old 11-27-2014, 04:40 PM   #20
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJohnnyG
I can't figure it out either Im sorry can anyone help me find it
whoops nevermind. I can't wait. Thank you so much
Old 11-28-2014, 03:38 AM   #21
Rookie

Thanks man, I always look forward to the yearly game updates. 2k8 was an awesome bball game from the gameplay perspective. Gamers that work on update files are doing a huge service for fellow gamers. When I download the files I actually rename them by the edition of the game it would be(ie 2k10, etc).

I always wonder what the series could have been had it been able to go atleast until 2k11, when the NBA 2k11 took it to the next level. We might have had a strong my player mode, and maybe a legendary career mode feature with greats like Laettner or Pat Ewing, or a certain mid 90s UCLA star...oh wait. But you get the point. But back on topic, thanks I look forward to the file, as I tend to recycle my sports games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2014, 11:24 AM   #22
Rookie

UPDATE:
I have 331 teams completed. i'm doing the final touches on them now. Everything seems to going on schedule with a Monday release. There are 5/6 teams that won't be done particularly involving the Southland and sunbelt(old) conferences. After conf realignment, these teams will be apart of the decimated WAC or among the independents.
I will list the playbook , which i changed to fit the play-style. Example I changed the plays in UCLA "HIGHPOST" that allows SG and SF gunners to go to work and you'll have fun trying to stop someone who averages 20 ppg from dropping 30 on you. 2nd example bonus, i changed the playbook "PRINCETON" which allows star centers to dominate. (veterans know this game in catered toward the SF scoring all the points)

If you don't have the correct playbook to go with the team, you won't get the gameplay that you would see if you were watching the game for real. (example: if you are playing against DETROIT (Horizon) and you have the wrong playbook, JHoward may not try to drop 30 on you, instead another player who avg 12 pts per game may to that)

**If you don't care about gameplay and only care about ratings and season stats, you need not to change your playbook.

**i will also post my settings because without the CLOSE/MEDIUM/3-POINT/DRIVE tendencies set to go with the rosters, this will impact your gameplay lot. As you know, standard settings have it as every team is playing Boston Celtic basketball from the 50's. Layups on fast breaks when guys are 6"5 and higher is ridiculous and unrealistic to me.

if I have time, then i'll update the coaches, that will be the last step.

Last edited by Deepball757; 11-29-2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:13 PM   #23
Rookie

Correction: I'll need TUESDAY to finish up. Can't stay home all day today and NFL tommorow
Old 11-29-2014, 04:47 PM   #24
Just started!

Deepball 757 you da real MVP

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »