Home

2015-2016 2k8 PS3 OS-Roster Project

This is a discussion on 2015-2016 2k8 PS3 OS-Roster Project within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2015, 05:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2015-2016 2k8 PS3 OS-Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatchild
Unfortunately I can't help with this project because of time constraints. However, I stumbled upon this website the other day that may be of assistance:

www.verbalcommits.com

Lays out all the rosters by class and links to each team's web page.
Yeah thanks, verbal commits is the exact type of tool necessary to do a project like this.

Just to let everyone know, ACC, Big East, Big 12, Big 10, Ivy, MAAC, Pac 10, SEC, WCC are all done already. after the caa, a10, mwc, and mvc, we'll be on to some of the bad conferences. this roster should be done sometime in june at the latest.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:22 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

can someone post some rosters for 07? PS3. Those links are askin g you to download junk to your PC.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:07 PM   #11
Rookie

Ok I got it to download. I extracted the files, put them on a USB. But I can't see the file in the utility folder on my PS3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 03:18 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

Most of those links don't work, and some of the files aren't available so this link would be better since the files are attached: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ters-here.html

Also, nice to see next years rosters being completed. It's been awhile since I've visited so I didn't realize how much progress you guys had. Can't wait to see how these turns out.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:23 PM   #13
Rookie

Any idea when these rosters will be out? I'm looking forward to trying my custom flex cut offense with a twist with these rosters.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:00 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LOVER
can someone post some rosters for 07? PS3. Those links are askin g you to download junk to your PC.
Really? I just downloaded all of them and they should be safe. They're mostly from mediafire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANEYTOWN76
Ok I got it to download. I extracted the files, put them on a USB. But I can't see the file in the utility folder on my PS3.

You need to download the files and put them in a specific folder on your USB drive.

It goes

PS3 (master folder)
SAVEDATA
BLUS30078-ROS-1-F317112E1B (at least for mine, each roster will have a different folder)
Actual files

It's hard to explain, but basically PS3 requires a very specific folder for files to be in for them to show up on the PS3. I'd suggest downloading a roster file from your PS3 to your USB drive, and then just replacing the userdata, param, and icon0 files at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Most of those links don't work, and some of the files aren't available so this link would be better since the files are attached: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ters-here.html

Also, nice to see next years rosters being completed. It's been awhile since I've visited so I didn't realize how much progress you guys had. Can't wait to see how these turns out.
Yeah, people can definitely use that link, I just wanted to include them here because OS hides threads older than 30 days. I updated them and most of them (except '10-'11, which seems to be dead) have working links.

Yeah, we've done a solid chunk so far. Having an updated roster is great for everyone, and helps keep it going from year to year. Also keeps this section relevant.

Quote:
Any idea when these rosters will be out? I'm looking forward to trying my custom flex cut offense with a twist with these rosters.

If I were to guess, I'd say mid or late June, although no promises. Without a doubt before the end of the summer. I enjoy working on these rosters. I'll update each time we do teams.

DONATIONS. These rosters take a ton of time. Thank you all!
Old 05-18-2015, 08:54 AM   #15
Rookie

Cool, thanks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2015, 10:54 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Cool, thanks.

Did you get it to work?

DONATIONS. These rosters take a ton of time. Thank you all!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »