Home

16-17 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on 16-17 Rosters (PS3) within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 06:35 PM   #41
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 16-17 Rosters (PS3)

Any progress over the past 8 days?

Pelicans

Redskins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 03:26 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Here is an update to what has been done.....

I am going to reference the new conference realignment when stating what conferences I have completed.

The following conferences I spent a lot of time on creating and making stats close to accurate:

American (11)
A-10 (14)
ACC (15)
Big 12 (10)
Big East (10)
Big 10 (14)
Conf USA (14)
Mizz Valley (10)
Mtn West (11)
Pac 12 (12)
SEC (14)

Thats 125 teams that are pretty well edited. I have also completed about 25 other teams (Ex: Gonzaga) as well. I apologize to anyone that thought I would be able to do all 330 teams completely accurate.....As for the ones Ive done, Will I probably miss a low rated Freshman here and there? Sure. I am also not too interested in walk-ons, but like I said before it is about 95% accurate and each team has anywhere from 11-13 current players. There might be a jersey number change I didnt get or someones weight is off by 10 pounds or so, but overall this looks pretty good!....I also updated some floor courts that are put on the roster file.....I will probably not be updating coaches or setting all of these teams starting lineups but y'all get the just.

Im going to spend this next week doing a few more teams and briefly skimming some of the lesser known teams and release this next Sunday!!!
Gal 2:20

Last edited by zack4070; 10-30-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:34 PM   #43
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Awesome man! Can't wait! Thanks for doing this.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:11 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 21

Thank you!! This game is still really fun to play. You mentioned about completing the "other" 25 mid-majors, etc... a few to include in the top-100 (which you probably already did!):

-St. Mary's, Valpo, Princeton, BYU, Monmouth, Harvard, Long Beach State, Middle Tenn, Akron, Belmont, Oakland, UAB, Vermont, Chattanooga, UNC Wilmington.

[And thanks for doing the A-10 ...this conference is legit and top-10 or better each year]!

Treyz
Old 11-02-2016, 02:03 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyzAllDayz
Thank you!! This game is still really fun to play. You mentioned about completing the "other" 25 mid-majors, etc... a few to include in the top-100 (which you probably already did!):

-St. Mary's, Valpo, Princeton, BYU, Monmouth, Harvard, Long Beach State, Middle Tenn, Akron, Belmont, Oakland, UAB, Vermont, Chattanooga, UNC Wilmington.

[And thanks for doing the A-10 ...this conference is legit and top-10 or better each year]!

Treyz
Yes most of those are done! And Ill get the ones I didnt do in as well

Last edited by zack4070; 11-02-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2016, 03:41 PM   #46
Rookie

Probably sitting at 200 teams edited now. Did Ivy, Patriot and West Coast Conf as well among other random teams.

Hey Brock or BPurc or anyone really, can you send me the steps to give everyone the link please?

I fully intend on releasing these tomorrow afternoon.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:57 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 9

1. Go to the Save Data Utility (PS3) and copy the save to your usb.
2. On your computer put the folder the save is in and your desktop.
3. With whatever rar/zip program you use, rar/zip it.
4. Add it on mediafire or whatever filehoster you want, actually it would be best to add it as an attachment in the op of the thread as well.

I'll just keep this here, actually you should add this to the original post as well for people who may not be familar with this process:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpurc22
HOW TO GET ONTO PS3
1) Download entire "PS3" folder from Mediafire.
2) Go to downloads folder, and right-click the folder and click "Extract to" or "7-Zip" or whatever button you use to extract folders and files. Download the program Winzip if you need to.
3) Copy the entire "PS3" folder from your computer to your USB drive (which should be cleared beforehand).
4) Plug in your USB into your PS3.
5) Go to "Save Data Utility" which should be above the disc icon on your PS3.
6) Click x, and then click x when your USB icon shows up.
7) Click triangle and copy to your PS3.

Last edited by Brock; 11-05-2016 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:17 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for doing this! I have a youtube channel where I do a lot of college football videos with the updated rosters and I am going to try to do the same thing with these!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »