Home

16-17 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on 16-17 Rosters (PS3) within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2016, 03:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
16-17 Rosters (PS3)

Hey guys, so a few years ago I did the 13-14 (I think) rosters and you guys helped out by showing me how to put them on here so other people can download them. I shared my conference realignment tutorial and also I edited most of the courts and posted pics (its all been deleted by someone now) but I am going to do the 16-17 rosters now because I keep trying to play other games like nba2k and just still think this is the best game because its college. I am going to complete this hopefully sometime in October, before the real college basketball season starts but is there anything I should know about, especially with this hex editing thing that is being talked about before I start this? It is a daunting task and any cheat sheets or polite pushes would be appreciated. If not its all good and I will get started

Here are the rosters 1/6/16 http://www.mediafire.com/file/uiicxp...0119131D17.zip
Gal 2:20

Last edited by zack4070; 11-06-2016 at 07:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2016, 04:38 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: 16-17 Rosters (PS3)

With hex editing, I changed some coaches attributes and redid the wins and loses for major and power conference coaches. You don't need to worry about hex editing unless, you want to do some yourself.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...1&postcount=89 This the the most updated roster (hex edits and renamed conferences included). grieserulz14 edited all of the coaches names (messed up a few that I could tell), I corrected some of the power conferences coaches, so I can't speak on every other conference/team (I did fix FGCU and Butler).

grieserulz14 never said which roster he actually edited so idk it's my hex edited version, or the one I corrected the maryland uniform issue, or Bpurc22's original ones.
Old 03-24-2016, 05:15 PM   #3
Rookie

I unfortunately can't download these until this weekend and I dont know how to hex edit or I would be all over that stuff!. I know when i did the conf realignment a couple years ago I had to put all the Pac10 teams in I think it was the Patriot league or something like that and adding Colorado and Utah because its the only conference with 12 teams that play 18 conference games (most conf except Pac12 play 16 conf games).
Old 03-25-2016, 05:07 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
I unfortunately can't download these until this weekend and I dont know how to hex edit or I would be all over that stuff!. I know when i did the conf realignment a couple years ago I had to put all the Pac10 teams in I think it was the Patriot league or something like that and adding Colorado and Utah because its the only conference with 12 teams that play 18 conference games (most conf except Pac12 play 16 conf games).
I actually went back and viewed your thread, I combined it with therostermaker's realigment, you should check it out. It's in the updated conference realigment thread. I'm not sure if I missed an conference, or not lol.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:23 AM   #5
Rookie

Since I will be feeding off of the 15-16 rosters to do this, does anyone know what % of teams were edited on that file? Obviously all the power teams and some mid majors im sure all got done.

My goal is to have this done before November with the rough draft and then we can all go thru it and fine tune it in the final days before the season starts! I will try to get as many teams done as possible starting with the power conferences. I will also try and update the courts even more!

Brock, if you find out anything else amazing on the hex editing thing, hit me up and I will send you my stuff in progress and you can edit and send back if thats cool!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2016, 12:40 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Since I will be feeding off of the 15-16 rosters to do this, does anyone know what % of teams were edited on that file? Obviously all the power teams and some mid majors im sure all got done.

My goal is to have this done before November with the rough draft and then we can all go thru it and fine tune it in the final days before the season starts! I will try to get as many teams done as possible starting with the power conferences. I will also try and update the courts even more!

Brock, if you find out anything else amazing on the hex editing thing, hit me up and I will send you my stuff in progress and you can edit and send back if thats cool!
You'd have to ask Bpurc22.
Old 03-26-2016, 04:43 PM   #7
Rookie

What do you guys think is the best hairstyle to use for the Buddy Hield, Dillon Brooks type fauxhawk hairstyle that they have now that the game doesn't have? I was thinking the quote on quote "Spike" look or should I just default to the thin crew or fade look?
Old 03-26-2016, 05:07 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
What do you guys think is the best hairstyle to use for the Buddy Hield, Dillon Brooks type fauxhawk hairstyle that they have now that the game doesn't have? I was thinking the quote on quote "Spike" look or should I just default to the thin crew or fade look?
The spike hairstyle. I've started randomally giving that to players, to recreate the high-top fade look. Also, it's best to make it brown instead black, when the hair style is black it gives this weird grey color around the back of the neck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »