Home

Official OS Community CH 2K8 2017-18 Roster Project (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Official OS Community CH 2K8 2017-18 Roster Project (Xbox 360) within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2017, 10:57 PM   #73
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official OS Community CH 2K8 2017-18 Roster Project (Xbox 360)

Editing began today! Only got six players done as i felt out the process, but once i get the ball rolling it shouldn’t be too hard. Will keep you guys posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2017, 12:18 PM   #74
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Started today editing. Pac 12 coaches have got a bit of work so far. If anyone wants to help out finding offensive and defensive sets then let me know, that would be a HUGE help

Old 12-18-2017, 04:42 PM   #75
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Finished my first full team. This might take a bit longer than expected lol but i hope i can eventually get into a real groove

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2017, 05:06 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
Finished my first full team. This might take a bit longer than expected lol but i hope i can eventually get into a real groove
Would be so good to have a PC editor...
Old 12-27-2017, 10:06 AM   #77
Rookie

jbragg10's Arena

OVR: 6

Any update? Just curious how it is going.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:56 PM   #78
Rookie

Do you need any help with the Spreadsheet?
Old 12-28-2017, 09:49 PM   #79
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Hey everyone. Just a quick update because i thought it would be unfair to just leave you guys waiting. Basically, i don’t think i am going to continue with making an actual roster. I cant do it all by myself. If i were to get people to help me on the side of importing ratings then that’s a whole other thing but i can’t do it just myself. It is way to much work. I am sorry for this. I have decided in the meantime just to use the original named offline 2007-08 roster. I have had a blast using it

Old 12-28-2017, 10:50 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
Hey everyone. Just a quick update because i thought it would be unfair to just leave you guys waiting. Basically, i don’t think i am going to continue with making an actual roster. I cant do it all by myself. If i were to get people to help me on the side of importing ratings then that’s a whole other thing but i can’t do it just myself. It is way to much work. I am sorry for this. I have decided in the meantime just to use the original named offline 2007-08 roster. I have had a blast using it

Hey, man. No need to apologise at all. It's a ridiculously complex undertaking. I'm surprised you even tried.

I decided to just update the two teams I wanna play with and leave everyone else unedited. I think I've got a 16-17 roster for both games. ...I think... What I'd love in both College Hoops AND NCAA is the ability to just let the game make random players. Do you know if that's possible? With college sports, better to have fictional players than out of date ones, I think.

Anyway, don't feel bad about it. I couldn't believe you were actually gonna try to do it. Happy holidays!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »