Home

Here it is 18-19 Xbox 360 rosters

This is a discussion on Here it is 18-19 Xbox 360 rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2018, 05:13 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Here it is 18-19 Xbox 360 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2buckus
Okay everyone I uploaded again hoping it works now.

started a new thread given the amount of replies on the first one. Here is the roster with ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10, Big East, A 10, Mountain West, Horizon, MAC, (starting on C-USA, this should give most of the current American teams). Have not worked on rotations or tendencies yet. However will before start of season. Plan on continuing to work on them. Open to suggestions however remember this has taken hours of work so overly critical will be annoying. This is my first time converting with Horizon so if not working let me know.

]]
hey did u ever figure out away to get these rosters on xbox360 I’m will to pay u if u can help me figure it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2018, 04:15 PM   #26
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashard0923
hey did u ever figure out away to get these rosters on xbox360 I’m will to pay u if u can help me figure it out
Bucks2buckus may be on vacation, but when he gets back hopefully we can all figure this out with horizon/modio or any other program.
For the Invalid signature error I found this thread which might help us get closer to making this work:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-help.1255913/
-maybe we have to create the save file with the exact name as the ROS named file(eg.Roster18) & copy our own save file from our console to the flash drive. Then open the save file in Horizon & replace the file contents of our save file with the new roster ROS file.

I just purchased a copy of this game online today, so I'll try my hand at it when it arrives next week. Not sure if I'll have any better luck than everyone else here.
---
Big Thanks bucks2buckus for everything you r doing keeping this great 10+ yr old game alive. And crossing my fingers we get this working this year & don't encounter that dreaded maximum limit edited players reached error like Ruud2you did a couple yrs ago.

Last edited by pinbw; 10-15-2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:41 PM   #27
Rookie

Hi all I appreciate the posts with possible fixes. I am going to sort through them tonight and try to post again. I keep updating as I am sure this will get figured out. I used the version saved on the usb and it worked on my xbox. So this seems to be a problem once using horizon. Also cant attach zip files so also wonder if once I have unzipped it to attach if that is causing an issue. Sorry not that tech savvy so really just end up following directions I find step by step and still something not working.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:55 PM   #28
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Hi all I appreciate the posts with possible fixes. I am going to sort through them tonight and try to post again. I keep updating as I am sure this will get figured out. I used the version saved on the usb and it worked on my xbox. So this seems to be a problem once using horizon. Also cant attach zip files so also wonder if once I have unzipped it to attach if that is causing an issue. Sorry not that tech savvy so really just end up following directions I find step by step and still something not working.
Thanks for doing this!
Old 10-16-2018, 11:01 AM   #29
Rookie

jbragg10's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

Could I mail you a formatted Xbox usb and you could put the roster file on it? Once I receive it back, I would pay you via PayPal or Venmo.

Hit me up with you address via email. Mine is [email protected]
Old 10-16-2018, 02:44 PM   #30
Rookie

I attached a new file to the first post. This time i did not go through Horizon and instead just attached the file. I also compressed it a different way. Please let me know if this works. If not I will try a different way.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbragg10
Could I mail you a formatted Xbox usb and you could put the roster file on it? Once I receive it back, I would pay you via PayPal or Venmo.

Hit me up with you address via email. Mine is [email protected]
i emailed you a couple of versions. I will also email you one right after it is saved from the xbox where I do nothing to it. Let me know if you can get any of the versions to work as me emailing it may be another option. I did send my address but hate for you to go through that work especially if we dont know it will work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 02:48 PM   #32
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Buck's 3.97mb FULL SAVE Uploaded here : Here it is 18-19 Xbox 360 rosters

Thanks Bucks2Buckus.
I received your full save file and uploaded it for everyone here to try.
So I think everyone here might be able to get this file working.
Full save file =3.97mb in size (before doing anything with Horizon)
File Contents portion=3.87mb in size (which is the file type you have been uploading on the front page.).
-----
After looking at past rosters by Ruud2you & Raidersfan, I've noticed they also uploaded the full save file (3.97mb). So maybe the full save file is what everyone needs to get this working. So follow the guides below and hopefully it works for everyone. Update: it works!
-----
Guides
(the challenges: Getting your own GameTag profile to carry over to the new file & rehashing and resign function.)
My Guide works with Modio 3.0
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...8&postcount=36

Video how to use Horizon with 2k8 roster file
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSIFJvof5o4

Raiderfan's 2014-15 roster instructions:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...r-xbox360.html

Troubleshoot guide
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...rs-roster.html

Ruud2you
2k8 2015-16 roster instructions

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...box-360-a.html

-----
I just ordered CH2K8 online, and I don't receive it until the weekend or Monday, so hopefully someone will have this working before then (update: file below works!).
Attached Files
File Type: zip Full Save file (3.97mb).zip (1.12 MB, 195 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 11-01-2018 at 10:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »