Home

PS3 Rosters without school name and roster glitches

This is a discussion on PS3 Rosters without school name and roster glitches within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-22-2019, 10:07 PM   #1
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

OVR: 4
PS3 Rosters without school name and roster glitches

Are there currently any rosters for PS3 that don’t have the school name glitch (because of school edits) and player names glitch ?? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2019, 04:29 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: PS3 Rosters without school name and roster glitches

I doubt it unfortunately. It's a well known glitch and I don't believe there's ever been a solution.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:18 AM   #3
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I doubt it unfortunately. It's a well known glitch and I don't believe there's ever been a solution.
Thanks for your reply. I saw a guy did have rosters for XBOX but not PS3 where he said he identified the 40 schools with the school name glitch and therefore did not edit them (in edit School).....thus doing 2017-18 rosters (i believe) with no school name glitch and player name glitches. Just checking if anyone knew of any set out there for PS3. I am gonna start a new Legacy and do not want to have the announcers say “Away team” or “Home team” in place of NC State or whoever. I will just use fictional names — b/c hey in 3-4 years anyway.....they’re all fictional at that point. Thanks again.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:56 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

I thought the glitch was just a PS3 issue? Iirc the Xbox is fine.

Hmm. I just re read. I thought the issue was caused by changing the coaches name?

Last edited by Brock; 05-24-2019 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-27-2019, 02:56 AM   #5
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I thought the glitch was just a PS3 issue? Iirc the Xbox is fine.

Hmm. I just re read. I thought the issue was caused by changing the coaches name?
As far as I know....the glitch only occurs when you change the coach’s name in EDIT SCHOOL.....it doesn’t do it if you change coach’s name in COACH PROFILE.

Also....it seems names get jibberish and cannot be fixed when you get into rosters past 2015-16. For example, if you edit a player on North Carolina....the edit will effect a player’s name on Maryland. When you go back and forth and try to fix the jibberish name it causes....they are interchangeable. Meaning you must pick one of the names to edit correct (either UNC or Md). There is no way to get fixed rosters.

If you edit a school (there are supposedly 40 of them — one being NC State another being CS Northridge).....you cannot undo the edit and the school name is forever called “HOME” or “AWAY” by Verne Lundquist during game play.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »