Home

Is anyone working on 20-21 rosters for PS3?

This is a discussion on Is anyone working on 20-21 rosters for PS3? within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2020, 12:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is anyone working on 20-21 rosters for PS3?

Just curious. I've seen two or three guys working on rosters for 360, but none for PS3 yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2020, 10:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Is anyone working on 20-21 rosters for PS3?

I'm more than happy to help out, I will probably do some at some point - I can do the A-10 for sure.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:47 PM   #3
Rookie

I'm on ps3 and working on an update some of you might be intersted in but it's just default players. I've updated all courts (not the ones that caused the name glitch - I left them alone) and about two thirds done hex editing coach records & attributes. Then I still want to edit team infos (last year records, final 4's, championships) and edit conference infos & strength once I decide how I want them. I might just post it once I finish editing the coach records since it's taking longer than I hoped and we're into the season now. And then udpate the post as I finish doing that other stuff. But since it's default players it's not gonna interest everybody.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:06 PM   #4
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Spiderman
I'm on ps3 and working on an update some of you might be intersted in but it's just default players. I've updated all courts (not the ones that caused the name glitch - I left them alone) and about two thirds done hex editing coach records & attributes. Then I still want to edit team infos (last year records, final 4's, championships) and edit conference infos & strength once I decide how I want them. I might just post it once I finish editing the coach records since it's taking longer than I hoped and we're into the season now. And then udpate the post as I finish doing that other stuff. But since it's default players it's not gonna interest everybody.
Hex editing? What program are you using?
Old 11-26-2020, 09:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Hex workshop
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »