Home

Old 09-04-2020, 11:51 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 20-21 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2buckus
Hi everyone. Here's where I am at. Returning players have been added to all teams, so I would say most teams have at least 6 or 7 players some more depending on the amount of returning players. Next I am going to move around all transfers to their new team. Final step is adding in incoming freshman and JUCO players and then playing with the team rankings a bit. I believe having all teams named this yr is a realistic goal.

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Woo cant wait!
Old 09-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #10
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2buckus
Hi everyone. Here's where I am at. Returning players have been added to all teams, so I would say most teams have at least 6 or 7 players some more depending on the amount of returning players. Next I am going to move around all transfers to their new team. Final step is adding in incoming freshman and JUCO players and then playing with the team rankings a bit. I believe having all teams named this yr is a realistic goal.

All 300 something plus?
Old 09-10-2020, 08:21 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yes thus far all conferences returning players named and rated, all coaches named. Next move all transfers and add incoming players
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
All 300 something plus?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2020, 06:48 PM   #12
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

We need get Michael Kramer to convert these for ps3. When do you think you’ll post?
Old 09-23-2020, 01:37 PM   #13
Just started!

[quote=buck2buckus;2050207009]Yes thus far all conferences returning players named and rated, all coaches named. Next move all transfers and add incoming players

Any update on the roster? I am super excited for these. Also, how would we download these or install them once they are released?
Old 10-20-2020, 05:31 PM   #14
Just started!

Just checking in again. With the College Basketball season around the corner, I was just wondering how this roster was coming around. I'm looking forward to these.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:45 PM   #15
Rookie

Hi everyone sorry for the delay I'm going to send my roster to Pinbw to post on here. All returning players are named and accurately rated transfers for the most part should be with the right teams, no freshman or juco players added at this time. I just started a podcast and website for The Summit League so unlikely to have a ton of time to keep updating teams but I will as I get a chance if someone wants to take the roster and go from there that would be awesome adding in the freshman etc

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2020, 11:59 PM   #16
Rookie

Hello to all in this thread! I have made a college roster that I have been updating since the late summer for the College Basketball 20-21 season. Not all teams are finished but 30 are currently complete. NCAA Basketball 20-21 is now active on PS4. The only thing about my rosters is the fact that they are on NBA 2K19. I have been developing these rosters since the 2018-19 season, so that is why they are still on 2K19. If anybody is interested in fully updated rosters for College Basketball 20-21 season on PS4 NBA 2K19, let me know!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »