Home

College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2020, 07:58 AM   #17
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters

Are the rosters for Ncaa 10 or College Hoops 2K8?
#6VFL
Old 12-18-2020, 09:43 AM   #18
Rookie

These are for College Hoops 2k8 on the PS3 as the title says.

Thanks so much Treyz these are awesome and I have no doubt took a huge amount of effort on your part. I had a crack at updating them myself but it was just so much work. You're an absolute legend.
Old 12-18-2020, 12:16 PM   #19
Just started!

Wichita State's roster is way off
Old 12-18-2020, 01:09 PM   #20
Rookie

Awesome work Treyz, Im going to try and pick up where he left off and finish the mid majors and possibly some of the smaller conf's. If I get time over the next two weeks or so I will do it and post when done.
Old 12-18-2020, 01:12 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltall
Awesome work Treyz, Im going to try and pick up where he left off and finish the mid majors and possibly some of the smaller conf's. If I get time over the next two weeks or so I will do it and post when done.

Yes, go ahead and run with it and re-post! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2020, 01:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltall
Can I help too? I'm new to Operation Sports but not new to the concept of updating rosters. As a teen I used to do this all the time for myself in the NCAA Football series. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I don't have work next week. If you want we can split up the remaining conferences.
Old 12-18-2020, 03:30 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam94
Can I help too? I'm new to Operation Sports but not new to the concept of updating rosters. As a teen I used to do this all the time for myself in the NCAA Football series. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I don't have work next week. If you want we can split up the remaining conferences.
Hey Adam,
Im going to start working on them soon to add some missing teams/conf's, if you'd like to help that be great, drop me a private message and we can discuss it.
Old 12-18-2020, 03:40 PM   #24
Rookie

My time is more limited as I'm still working but would be happy to help you guys out too.

I posted on Reddit about these rosters (giving full credit to Treyz and not claiming to have had any involvement whatsoever in their creation) to try and drum up some more interest in the game and get people downloading these rosters. I feel like this community and r/EA2kCBB have been really quiet recently especially compared to NCAA Football.

Over 800 people have liked the post so far. Quite a few have pointed out errors in the teams which I posted photos of (Baylor, Duke, Gonzaga, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, North Carolina and UCLA). As I've said in response to those people this was a huge effort by one guy so there are bound to mistakes but would sharing any errors spotted on here help in getting these as close to perfect as we can?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »