Home

UPDATED 2020-21 PS3 Rosters

This is a discussion on UPDATED 2020-21 PS3 Rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2021, 09:46 AM   #25
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UPDATED 2020-21 PS3 Rosters

Are these rosters just a build upon Treyz?
Like more improvements? Is this the roster file I need instead of the one he dropped a while back for a more current roster?

Sent from my U705AA using Operation Sports mobile app
#6VFL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2021, 04:49 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
Are these rosters just a build upon Treyz?
Like more improvements? Is this the roster file I need instead of the one he dropped a while back for a more current roster?

Yes these are massive improvements and additions to his roster file, its all mentioned in the post, you can see exactly what we did if you read that, but to answer your question, use the one we created and not the one Treyz did, we built upon his, added more confs, fixed broken player names, etc.

We are shooting to have every team done and release a second version at the end of the week.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:05 PM   #27
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltall
Yes these are massive improvements and additions to his roster file, its all mentioned in the post, you can see exactly what we did if you read that, but to answer your question, use the one we created and not the one Treyz did, we built upon his, added more confs, fixed broken player names, etc.

We are shooting to have every team done and release a second version at the end of the week.
Ok thanks I appreciate it! Look forward to downloading the file and putting it on the game.

#6VFL
Old 01-25-2021, 08:09 PM   #28
Just started!

Alumni rosters or all time great teams?
Old 01-25-2021, 09:03 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborn
Alumni rosters or all time great teams?
Sorry, not sure what you're asking? Since there were so many broken names in the game from past edits, we had to use the working names on the alumni and all time teams and change/re-rate those players so we could use them for this years rosters. So the alum/all time teams are full of broken names in our roster file, so if you want to use them you'd have to use another roster file. Hope that answers your question.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:21 AM   #30
Rookie

Yea, I just got a quick question for you. What teams did you switch out? I see that you switched South Dakota (created team) for UL Calcutta, but what was the other team you switched out? You have Savannah St still in the realignment but added Grand Canyon. So what team did you switch out for Grand Canyon? Thanks.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:44 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoebel2
Yea, I just got a quick question for you. What teams did you switch out? I see that you switched South Dakota (created team) for UL Calcutta, but what was the other team you switched out? You have Savannah St still in the realignment but added Grand Canyon. So what team did you switch out for Grand Canyon? Thanks.
Yeah I see what you're saying, we're working off the roster Treyz used, so whatever teams were created on that roster like South Dakota are on ours. I might have to adjust my spreadsheet. Im just finishing up the smaller conf's the next few days and I will have a better idea which other small teams have been switched out. Sorry, but I dont have the exact answer atm. Hard to keep all the teams straight lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2021, 02:06 PM   #32
Rookie

Yea, I'm in the process of adding teams with updated rosters, that aren't in the game. Then I looked and realized that there was missing a team (no team to swap for Grand Canyon). I'm still looking into what's the missing team, but I haven't found it yet. I think there might be a conference that has an additional team that isn't supposed to. I'll let you know if I end up finding what team got switched.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »