Home

***Official College Hoops 2k7 Impressions Thread*** (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on ***Official College Hoops 2k7 Impressions Thread*** (360/PS3) within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2006, 01:13 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: ***Official College Hoops 2k7 Impressions Thread*** (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by au6768
just curious about the graphics...on par with nba 2k7 or is it better or worse....i am glad to hear that you all like the game so much
Really close with NBA2K7 but but I give the nod to CH because the game is more smoothed out even on the different camera angles, on Nba some of the cameras look sorta choppy and not fluid say for instance on the 2k camera ankle. On CH it runs real smooth. All animations are truly smooth and not edgy if that's the right word to use.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2006, 01:13 PM   #42
Rookie

CrizzleDizzle13's Arena

OVR: 2

what level are you playing on? i play on the 2nd highest on nba 2k7 and wanted a comparable level. also are you using the default controls or the nba 2k7 controls? any need to adjust sliders for steals,etc. like in nba 2k7?
Old 11-21-2006, 01:15 PM   #43
Banned

jetsdynasty's Arena

OVR: 1

Just curious.

What can you and cant you edit for the schools?
courts, colors, arenas, shoes, players, etc...
Old 11-21-2006, 01:20 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrizzleDizzle13
what level are you playing on? i play on the 2nd highest on nba 2k7 and wanted a comparable level. also are you using the default controls or the nba 2k7 controls? any need to adjust sliders for steals,etc. like in nba 2k7?
Just bumped it to AA. Will play 5 min. and get back.Just played a 10 minute half UC Bearcats vs CPU- GT.
I was losing 28-13 on AA. Cpu was constantly changing Defenses, running screens/setting picks. Might note that from 3pt. range cpu was 1 for 5 all open shots they took, nothing wacked I might add.

Seems lile the Team Unity thing is for real. I'm playing with lowly UC Bearcats and when they make silly turnovers you can really tell the difference against the good teams

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 11-21-2006 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #45
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

I was just wondering to the mods, don't you think it would be better if there were seperate threads for the two different systems, I mean they are the same game, but different systems. I think it would be better to have seperate threads, anywho just my opinion, and who am I, right?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2006, 01:32 PM   #46
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Really close with NBA2K7 but but I give the nod to CH because the game is more smoothed out even on the different camera angles, on Nba some of the cameras look sorta choppy and not fluid say for instance on the 2k camera ankle. On CH it runs real smooth. All animations are truly smooth and not edgy if that's the right word to use.
Can you compare the smoothness to say the ESPN 2k NHL games on the 360? Those seem to be really smooth when compared to other 360 games.

Also, and this may be hard to tell yet, but please tell me they have fixed that stat glitch where extra FG misses get added to players?
Old 11-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tig5309
Can you compare the smoothness to say the ESPN 2k NHL games on the 360? Those seem to be really smooth when compared to other 360 games.

Also, and this may be hard to tell yet, but please tell me they have fixed that stat glitch where extra FG misses get added to players?
I'm telling you guys, this game is smoother than NBA2k7 and I did not think it could get better than that. Like I said in previous post, It runs better than it's big brother. I have played a total of 3 games and out of the box is unreal. AI is extremely smart, remember all these comments are coming from a EA fanboy in the past. Someone who has the game please chime in and correct me if I am off-base on my post. Someone please try some Low post moves.
As far as the stat glitch was not aware of it
Old 11-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #48
stewaat

OVR:

I have it and have been playing on MOP and it isn't that hard. I play Superstar on NBA 2K7 so I think this game is a little easier. Of course I was using UNC, but I was beating Duke pretty easily. (Not complaining)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »