Home

How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?!

This is a discussion on How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?! within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2007, 04:08 PM   #9
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?!

You guys know it says career legacy, right?

Right now I'm 1-4 with North Florida. Got killed by Maryland, Temple, and Florida. I'm really enjoying that it isn't just extremely easy to win against anyone and I'll be happy to get 7 or 8 wins at this point. I'm doing fairly well recruiting, I have 3 players that all have me first, two 2* and one 3*.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 11-26-2007, 04:15 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 11

Only one game in to my Georgetown legacy. I love the ABL, I don't play all the way through it but I enjoy the hell out of scouting my players first. It is nice to care about 3 star players now.

I got my eye on a few guys for next year, I'm already preparing for the loss of Roy Hibbert and Jon Wallace.

I have only played one game against a smaller school and won, we shall see how we stack up against the big dogs.

I'm loving this game so far, way better than NBA imo.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:18 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadskee
Only one game in to my Georgetown legacy. I love the ABL, I don't play all the way through it but I enjoy the hell out of scouting my players first. It is nice to care about 3 star players now.

I got my eye on a few guys for next year, I'm already preparing for the loss of Roy Hibbert and Jon Wallace.

I have only played one game against a smaller school and won, we shall see how we stack up against the big dogs.

I am still undecided on who I will take for my legacy, I am leaning on either Ohio State or Georgetown right now. I have a long way to go before I feel that I am remotely good enough to start my dynasty. No matter who I play with my recruiting goal will always be to basically remake Georgetown's current team in this game. They are SOOO fun to play with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2007, 04:53 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
I am still undecided on who I will take for my legacy, I am leaning on either Ohio State or Georgetown right now. I have a long way to go before I feel that I am remotely good enough to start my dynasty. No matter who I play with my recruiting goal will always be to basically remake Georgetown's current team in this game. They are SOOO fun to play with.
Get out of here Soce before you tell me how I can recruit 7 footers that run like the wind and can beat the computer 5000 to 0 every game on MOP.

Seriously, let us have your impressions on legacy when you get around to it.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #13
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadskee

I hope you lose when you play ODU!! Just like I hope the real life Hoyas lose when they come here on Wednesday. Too bad the game is probably sold out, so I can't go.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:43 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
You guys know it says career legacy, right?

Right now I'm 1-4 with North Florida. Got killed by Maryland, Temple, and Florida. I'm really enjoying that it isn't just extremely easy to win against anyone and I'll be happy to get 7 or 8 wins at this point. I'm doing fairly well recruiting, I have 3 players that all have me first, two 2* and one 3*.
I started one with N Florida and am 3-2 right now, with the only losses coming to Maryland and Florida (got smoked by Maryland, competed better in the Florida game but still lost by about 15). Starting to learn my team and how to play to their strengths. I love Grimball at center, I eat up the boards with him. Averaging 15 pts and 10 reb. I have a good feeling about this team, although looking ahead to my conference schedule, the first 3-4 and last 3-4 games are against teams with pretty good records, while all the middle games look like they are against crappy teams. I am not familiar at the Atlantic Sun conference, so I don't know who is good or not.

As for recruits, I am going after a couple of world guys that nobody else is. 1 is a PG, 1 is a C, and the other guy is a 3* SF that probably won't end up signing with me but I had to take a shot since he is a local.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:12 PM   #15
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

4-5 with South Carolina Upstate. Struggling on offense. I tried to jump right to 3 stars in recruiting and that may have been a mistake. Only time will tell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2007, 06:40 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 25

i managed to land a local 3star pg in my stetson legacy with my only available scholarship, so dont give up hope on landing a decent player your first year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »