Home

How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?!

This is a discussion on How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?! within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2007, 03:40 AM   #41
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How is YOUR Career Legacy going?!?!

Started one with Sacramento St. Started the season 0-5 with the latest loss an overtime thriller against Oregon, losing 65-55. I should have had it in regulation but I missed a clutch shot. The first four games were very rough losing to Longwood, Morgan St., Santa Clara, and Stanford. None of the first four games were even close. The good news is that I'm doing well with recruiting (to my standards). I already signed a 2 star SG, I played an ABL game with him and was able to score 28 pts with him, this is when I decided I should go after him. I have 100% on another 2 star SG and a 3 star C that's 7'1". I also have some scholarships offered to a 4 star Japanese SF and a 3 star Puerto Rican PG. I'm excited for the next season (if I make it through the rest of my schedule). I love this game so far!

P.S. I am very impressed with the recruits looks. By this I mean, the Japanese player I am recruiting, actually looks Japanese. The Puerto Rican player actually looks Puerto Rican and players I notice from different countries (Senegal, Mali, Croatia, Serbia) actually look like people from that region of area. Small things like that make this game incredible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2007, 03:49 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 6

I was 13-15 in my first season withe pinceton when I got bored and decided to sim my way out of town. After two seasons 6-21, 7-20 I as fired and not rehired so my legacy ended prematurley.

Now I started one with UCA, and I'm 1-1.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:53 AM   #43
GSW
Simnation

GSW's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I'm 6 games in with Elon, sitting at 3-3 and 1-0 in Southern Conference play. So far, I've beaten Georgia State, Winston-Salem State, and Western Carolina. I was blown out on the road at Virginia Tech and at Georgia, and lost one I should've won at Virginia Commonwealth.

With this career legacy, I'm finding you have to go against the grain with who you give minutes to. Although he's not very highly rated, I have a freshman 7'1" center that gets the nod over a higher rated 6'9" guy. The 6'9" guy just wasn't getting any boards.

Also, I have a freshman SG with around an 86 3PT rating, but an overall of around 55. I give him the start over a guy with a 65 overall rating, simply because the guy can shoot. He's a liability on defense, but if you can't score, you can't win.
I feel you Tj

Im using Alabama A U
and the "starting" PG is rated higher, but he cant shoot a lick so he comes off the bench.

I like to run guard heavy uptempo offense and i need shooters and rbeounders. so sufficed to say he doesnt play much I gave the nod to my freshman pg who is a 87 3pt shooter i beleive.

thing that sucks is we're REALLY bad on Defense. and cant rebound to save our lives. our only rebounder is a 7 footer but hes absolutly horrendous offensivly.

Run and Chuck in full effect.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:58 AM   #44
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool318
16-0 iNDIANA hoosiers

on MOP,although most of my games have been very very close.
Thats no fun
Old 11-28-2007, 11:08 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Started with Long Island University stayed 2 years went to Miami University.

Made to second round of the NCAA Tourney during my second year. Third year made to Sweet 16 stayed one more year since my team was a beast because all my starters came back, 3 of my starting 5 were world recruits. Made to the Sweet 16 again - lost to punk as$ Duke.

Just accepted the UCONN Job. I actually was going to decline the job because I wanted to the SEC but I couldn't pass it up, plus all my starters graduated. Now the real fun begins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnormjr
Started with Long Island University stayed 2 years went to Miami University.

Made to second round of the NCAA Tourney during my second year. Third year made to Sweet 16 stayed one more year since my team was a beast because all my starters came back, 3 of my starting 5 were world recruits. Made to the Sweet 16 again - lost to punk as$ Duke.

Just accepted the UCONN Job. I actually was going to decline the job because I wanted to the SEC but I couldn't pass it up - now the real fun begins.
Please tell me you're simming your games. What's the fun in that? I like to play'em.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Please tell me you're simming your games. What's the fun in that? I like to play'em.
No I'm a true baller, I play the majority of my games.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #48
MVP

aa2ba's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnormjr
No I'm a true baller, I play the majority of my games.
How many games do you play a day??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »