Home

What do you actually do on defense?

This is a discussion on What do you actually do on defense? within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What do you actually do on defense?

I had trouble for along time playing defense but the more I have played I have learned to adjust. Some games I will trap and play tight defense on each player and other games I may play just normal. I used to guard the ball more but lately I have been using one of my bigs 2 block shots or play off the ball. I have also gotten better with offense at moving the ball and taking the right shots. The game takes advantage of mistakes and that's the way I see it. If you recover well and play smart offensively it usually helps the defensive side. I have had games that I have screwed up and gotten away from solid gameplay and gotten down by 20 points in just a few minutes and then I have had the opposite as well during a game that has been close. Just my 2 cents as I have loved this game forever but for along time got frustrated at gameplay but I have figured it out.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am going to be real brief on this, as a successful high school basketball coach in my professional life, I think the game play is excellent, and the defensive and offensive IQ is better than all the nba 2ks up until now.

I alternate between 2k13 and my college hoops dynasty every other day. I recently took the job at seton hall in my legacy and we got destroyed by wake forest, sometimes that happens. Two weeks later we face a number 12 Tennessee team in a holiday tournament final and we lose to them in overtime. I Love This Game.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

I dont really even play the games, I am more of a simulation type of gamer for this game....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »