Home

well my launch 360 just died

This is a discussion on well my launch 360 just died within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2007, 11:57 PM   #9
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: well my launch 360 just died

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
since it's outside of a year did microsoft say if they are charging you to repair/replace it? i ask because now when i play oblivion it freezes up on me. it's the only game that does though but now i'm wondering if i'm going to have to get the 360 replaced/repaired same as you.
Microsoft CS just told me that they are changing over their computers and anyone that calls soon is being granted free repairs because they are unsure of who is still under warranty and who isn't. That was good news to me because mine is out of warranty.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:58 PM   #10
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
since it's outside of a year did microsoft say if they are charging you to repair/replace it? i ask because now when i play oblivion it freezes up on me. it's the only game that does though but now i'm wondering if i'm going to have to get the 360 replaced/repaired same as you.
Nobody have an answer for this question? I have a launch system and I'm really nervous. I keep seeing more of them crashing. Oh, I hope that my system continues to go strong.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:02 AM   #11
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
Nobody have an answer for this question? I have a launch system and I'm really nervous. I keep seeing more of them crashing. Oh, I hope that my system continues to go strong.
Look one post above.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2007, 01:10 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
If you bought it at Wal Mart they probably would let you exchange it. I bought one 6-7 mos ago and was having a problem with the tray and they exchanged it for a new one with no receipt. Took it to an upscale Wal Mart due to they are somewhat more lenient and had no problems. I did call first. During X-mas season stores take back anything for exchange. I didn't even have the box.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:47 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
My launch 360 just died two days ago and their going to fix it for free.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:00 AM   #14
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

holy crap... is this some kind of 2k7 bug with the 360's? I'm scared mine is gonna die now!

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:05 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
holy crap... is this some kind of 2k7 bug with the 360's? I'm scared mine is gonna die now!
Yeah, when I saw this thread I began to question why mine and so many others died around the same time. Thing is mine was working fine, I turned it off, restarted it no more than 10 seconds later so I could have my wireless controller as the #1 controller and then it 3 lighted me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2007, 07:43 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 6

I dont get how they are going to charge for repair outside of a year. I remember when systems would go strong for years. Microsoft knows a ton of their systems are breaking down. They should reach out and offer service beyond the year. No way should this many systems crash. I payed for the CC warranty and I've already gone through one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »