Home

Dirty disc errors on XBOX 360 2K games?

This is a discussion on Dirty disc errors on XBOX 360 2K games? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Dirty disc errors on XBOX 360 2K games?

I had DDE's with my original 360 w/ NBA 2k7. I swapped the NBA 2k7 disc a couple of times, and it worked fine for a while. Then I downloaded the patch and I started getting DDE's again. Then I gave MS a call and sent them my 360 for repair. I got a different console in return, and I would still get the DDE. Swapped my NBA 2k7 disc again TWICE. Finally I got it working. This time, I decided I wouldn't put my game disc in the tray and leave it there. Everytime I'm done with my session I'd take it out of the tray and then turn off the 360. When I want to play the game, I'll put the disc in the tray after powering on the 360. I haven't had a DDE since (hope I don't jinx myself by saying this). So you might want to try that.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:38 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 15

With the reliability issues of the 360 who knows. I always leave my game disc in the tray and never have lockup issues and I still have a Day 1 launch system.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:32 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by neovsmatrix
. Everytime I'm done with my session I'd take it out of the tray and then turn off the 360. When I want to play the game, I'll put the disc in the tray after powering on the 360. I haven't had a DDE since (hope I don't jinx myself by saying this). So you might want to try that.
I do this with all my games ,and with 3 games left in my season of NBA2K7 I get my first DDE today.Thats alot of games with no problem and NOW it starts? Hope its not going to be a normal happening, and by the way the disk looks as clean as the day i bought it.who knows?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »