Home

The Rumored New 360?

This is a discussion on The Rumored New 360? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

OVR: 6
The Rumored New 360?

Has anyone heard anymore about the rumor of a new 360? (the one with a 60gig HD and HDMI) I've not heard anything about it lately. When is it supposed to hit the market? I didn't sell my PS3 and I'm thinking about holding off and trading it in towards the new 360, if it really comes out that is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2007, 02:47 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: The Rumored New 360?

It should be out sometime mid year and it's suppose to have a 120 gb HDD. I could be wrong but it will probably show up after the new CPU's are introduced into the 360's.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

That's what my backup plan is with my ps3, if it does not pick up and the online options still continue to be lacking (im not talking about home, im talking about being able to see your friends list while in game and othe stuff like that), i will just swap it with the new 360 being released.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
That's what my backup plan is with my ps3, if it does not pick up and the online options still continue to be lacking (im not talking about home, im talking about being able to see your friends list while in game and othe stuff like that), i will just swap it with the new 360 being released.
Nothing wrong with that deal. I play my 360 more than the PS3 and Wii combined. Microsoft has really gotten tons of things correct this next gen and I'm happy with that.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:24 PM   #5
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Nothing wrong with that deal. I play my 360 more than the PS3 and Wii combined. Microsoft has really gotten tons of things correct this next gen and I'm happy with that.
Well, there "supposedly" going to add all of this funcionality on Thursday when there "supposedly" going to release the new update. But I'll believe it when I see it. So thats basically ps3 timetable with me. Improve it by the time the new 360 hits or it's getting swaped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2007, 03:32 PM   #6
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Well, there "supposedly" going to add all of this funcionality on Thursday when there "supposedly" going to release the new update. But I'll believe it when I see it. So thats basically ps3 timetable with me. Improve it by the time the new 360 hits or it's getting swaped.
Is there an update coming this Thursday for the PS3?

What are they going to add?
Old 03-17-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
LOL. Yeah, what happened to the "big update?" PS3 online doesn't hold a candle to Live. I also hate having to pair my GD blutooth headset every freakin' time I want to play a game online. The PS3 just isn't very user friendly.

I'm going to have to see some substantial improvements with the PS3 before the new 360 hits too. If not, it's goodbye PS3, hello new 360.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:37 PM   #8
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herd90XB
LOL. Yeah, what happened to the "big update?" PS3 online doesn't hold a candle to Live. I also hate having to pair my GD blutooth headset every freakin' time I want to play a game online. The PS3 just isn't very user friendly.

I'm going to have to see some substantial improvements with the PS3 before the new 360 hits too. If not, it's goodbye PS3, hello new 360.
I almost feel the same way with my PS3, if I don't see anything promising by the end of the year........bye bye to this thing. My 360 gets more playtime than any of the other systems that I own. Only thing that would suck is that I use the PS3 as a BD player, but by then the $300-$400 BD players will be out so taking this back to Best Buy using my PRP to fund a BD player and the new 360, would only cost me accouple of bucks. I'm taking a wait and see approach with the new 360 and with how the PS3 turns out.

So far, some games have been very nice on there, but not enough to hold my interest. Only game that I beat so far was Resistance which was a good game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »