Home

I am such a Sucka!!!!

This is a discussion on I am such a Sucka!!!! within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2007, 07:53 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: I am such a Sucka!!!!

Chances are it said sold "as is" in the auction. Thats how they get away with it. They say its a liquidation or clearance sale and they don't have time to test their products so they are sold "as is." I've never gone after one of those because I figured they would always be broken. Anyways your not as screwed as you think. You can get close to that for a broken 360 on ebay, or if your a rebel you can do as someone else mentioned and take it to Wal-mart. Idiots will take anything back if its a large enough store and their busy enough to not have time to check it out.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:42 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7

You could always call 1 800 4 myxbox and tell them your xbox is broken. Just don't tell em where you bought it, and they'll prolly just send you out the coffin and in not time you'll have a new xbox!
Old 04-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Chances are it said sold "as is" in the auction. Thats how they get away with it. They say its a liquidation or clearance sale and they don't have time to test their products so they are sold "as is." I've never gone after one of those because I figured they would always be broken. Anyways your not as screwed as you think. You can get close to that for a broken 360 on ebay, or if your a rebel you can do as someone else mentioned and take it to Wal-mart. Idiots will take anything back if its a large enough store and their busy enough to not have time to check it out.
Fred Meyers are even easier than wal marts.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Should have just signed up for Amazon's Credit Account that they let you do. That's how I bought my x360 - pay a low monthly fee of $20, alot better than getting something on Ebay used.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:42 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter77
bring it back to walmart and get a new one.
Ok this might not be for you, because well, its somewhat of a scam. But anyways, go to your walmart, buy a new 360, then within a day or 2, return you r old 360 in the new box, and say that you found one on sale at Best Buy. They should return your money and you get a brand new xbox.

I'm not sure though if they print the serial number on the receipt. If they do, then you may have to switch the labels on the back (which is easier said than done...)

I know that its not right to return a defective product to walmart, but its not like they're losing money from it. They'll just return it back to Microsoft and get their money back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2007, 11:44 PM   #22
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

I gotta disagree with all the ebay naysayers. It's an awesome way to get low prices if you do your homework and stay patient.

Like anything, if something is too good to be true it probably isn't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »