Home

360 warranty problem

This is a discussion on 360 warranty problem within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
Rookie

njdnhl80's Arena

OVR: 2
360 warranty problem

I bought my xbox 360 a year ago on May 23rd at Gamestop and got the 1 year warranty, and a couple of weeks ago i realized that my warranty ended, so i went to the store to renew it and the guy said it was a one time deal, and i cant renew it or anything. But when i bought it i remember the same guy telling me i could renew it, because i asked for a 2 year warranty and he said they dont do that.

Anyway, i left without a new warranty, and, of course, yesterday i went to turn my xbox and the 3 red rings came up. Now i have a broken xbox with a warranty that they wouldnt let me renew a month ago. Is there any way i can get my xbox fixed or anything or do i need to buy a new one???
Knicks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2007, 05:01 PM   #2
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 360 warranty problem

I think the policy is within 7 days of purchase you can renew or change the warranty.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: 360 warranty problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdnhl80
I bought my xbox 360 a year ago on May 23rd at Gamestop and got the 1 year warranty, and a couple of weeks ago i realized that my warranty ended, so i went to the store to renew it and the guy said it was a one time deal, and i cant renew it or anything. But when i bought it i remember the same guy telling me i could renew it, because i asked for a 2 year warranty and he said they dont do that.

Anyway, i left without a new warranty, and, of course, yesterday i went to turn my xbox and the 3 red rings came up. Now i have a broken xbox with a warranty that they wouldnt let me renew a month ago. Is there any way i can get my xbox fixed or anything or do i need to buy a new one???
the best thing to do is call Microsoft. It'll still be cheaper in the long run for them to fix it. Plus when they do they give you a 1yr warrenty on their repair work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »