Home

Breakdown of XBOX 360 Design Flaw By Japan

This is a discussion on Breakdown of XBOX 360 Design Flaw By Japan within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2007, 12:47 PM   #25
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Breakdown of XBOX 360 Design Flaw By Japan

you guys are a bunch of cry baby's and complain too much about this, its been almost 2 years with this system....lol

just be more cautious with them and keep them cool....play your games and hush.....

the rich ba$tards gave you a 3 year warranty and quicker repair service and no cost you .... Except it and get over it....

Oh! and Luvmist, thanks for the info....those temps are crazy though...

But I love my 360 since launch and it hasn't burned my house down yet, neither has the one I bought last year...or my Elite which I finally opened...

So I'm 3 for 3....no heating issues...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #26
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
you guys are a bunch of cry baby's and complain too much about this, its been almost 2 years with this system....lol

just be more cautious with them and keep them cool....play your games and hush.....

the rich ba$tards gave you a 3 year warranty and quicker repair service and no cost you .... Except it and get over it....

But I love my 360 since launch and it hasn't burned my house down yet, neither has the one I bought last year...or my Elite which I finally opened...

I would say I agree with ya, I wont because your a Cowboy's fan... J/K, I do agree, just play and worry about the system when it breaks down, thats if it does. People worry about this too much..
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-08-2007, 01:11 PM   #27
I'm in here...

OVR: 7

Quote:

Just wait til you get the rings

My system is in open air and has been stationary for about 8 months, you have no idea what you are talking about

BTW...quit bragging...its old.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:18 PM   #28
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

If people want to complain, let them complain. After all they dished out +$400.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #29
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

how utterly stupid that people still refuse to admit that there are design problems with the 360. Telling people to be more cautious with them is insulting. I'm not a 5 year old kid playing with it in a sandbox. It sits on my damn entertainment system like a $400 piece of electronics should. Even MS stopped blaming users for the 360's dying, like they used to. Their 3 year warranty is worthless when you have to send in a dead flawed 360 only to get another back.

As for the 360's design, it explains why I've had two cracked disks with my 2nd console. If the dvd drive is above the ****ty heatsink, then it must be cooking my games with longer playing, then cooling down causes it to crack. The smaller fan for reduced noise part made me laugh.

Last edited by bkfount; 08-08-2007 at 01:27 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:46 PM   #30
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

"quicker repair service"...

That's false.

They used to have it back to you in 2 weeks. Now they estimate 4-6.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:48 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
how utterly stupid that people still refuse to admit that there are design problems with the 360. Telling people to be more cautious with them is insulting. I'm not a 5 year old kid playing with it in a sandbox. It sits on my damn entertainment system like a $400 piece of electronics should. Even MS stopped blaming users for the 360's dying, like they used to. Their 3 year warranty is worthless when you have to send in a dead flawed 360 only to get another back.

As for the 360's design, it explains why I've had two cracked disks with my 2nd console. If the dvd drive is above the *earmuffs*ty heatsink, then it must be cooking my games with longer playing, then cooling down causes it to crack. The smaller fan for reduced noise part made me laugh.

QFT !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 02:00 PM   #32
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount

As for the 360's design, it explains why I've had two cracked disks with my 2nd console. If the dvd drive is above the *earmuffs*ty heatsink, then it must be cooking my games with longer playing, then cooling down causes it to crack. The smaller fan for reduced noise part made me laugh.
the fact is, there is a problem with them, not all of them but most...it was a design flaw, they admitted and they've presented a solution in the meantime....

I think it sucks for those who have the red light issue....I've never had that....only problem I had, was my launch system wouldn't play GRAW2, I sent it back, got it back in 13 days, and its been perfect every since...

So I feel some peoples pain on, not having a system while gone for repairs...but overall it does get repaired.....And I never pointed you out or said you were a kid, we are all here in our 30's or some of you are in your 20's. Your age, doesn't mean anything........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruPlaya
Just wait til you get the rings

My system is in open air and has been stationary for about 8 months,you have no idea what you are talking about

BTW...quit bragging...its old
too bad I do know what I'm talking about...

and secondly its not bragging, I'm pointing out the fact, that I have more than 1 and no issues with redlights....enough said.....

Last edited by Behindshadows; 08-08-2007 at 02:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »