Home

Breakdown of XBOX 360 Design Flaw By Japan

This is a discussion on Breakdown of XBOX 360 Design Flaw By Japan within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2007, 12:40 AM   #49
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Breakdown of XBOX 360 Design Flaw By Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
HMcCoy, I definitely do appreciate your post. I'd hate to see the 360 get buried by the PS3. Honestly, I think that it would have been much closer with the two powerhouses with the Wii being the primary fun toy of most. If they both came out within the same time window, I might have waited a while to see which one I was more interested in. Personally, the PS3 might have swayed me only because they have the hard drive out of the box and the exclusives might have went the way of the rising sun. I guess all this does work for the good. I got more than enough gaming out of my lower than cheap games and that great piece of fun I keep in the room. Almost a solid 2 years it'll be I believe. I'm glad for every moment I see those amazing videos only to know that I can play them when they release and be satisfied. Also am glad that I experienced the upgrade of the sports gaming on these. Design flaws are being worked out which is good and I still have the warranty. I just hope that the system doesn't crap out on me on day 1081 from when my system was registered as purchased. It's slowly but surely coming up.......
So true. Can't speak for everybody, but I've had a hell of a time, in spite of getting the old RROD.

Off topic, but I have that exact pic in your avy I took when me and the wife took a nighttime boat tour there. Chicago was off the hook...one of the best trips we've taken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »