Home

Xbox 360 Premium confirmed shipping with HDMI

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Premium confirmed shipping with HDMI within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2007, 11:40 AM   #65
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Xbox 360 Premium confirmed shipping with HDMI

Quote:
Fundamentally speaking, can't I just buy a HDMI XBOX 360 and swap my existing HD for the one that comes with it and everything will be exactly like it was before except I will now have HDMI???
Yep
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #66
Banned

thelwig14's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Yep

Gracias, I appreciate it. A little disheartened by the selling market of 360's on craigslist, but I think I am going to give it a try. Hopefully at worst I can get $275.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:03 AM   #67
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

Well I am a happy man.. took my core system in due to malfunctions (got freezes, lockups, the works).. Since the original store didn't have any in, they said I could upgrade to the Elite (paying the difference).. I really didnt want the Elite model (also it would have cost me $180 more).. they told me also that the store around the bend had some premi's in.. so I took my chances & went to the second store.. I did pay the difference for the premi, but when I cracked the box open, discovered it was the HDMI model (7/02/07 was the built date).. ($70 + $50 for another warantee)
Old 08-21-2007, 11:13 AM   #68
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
Well I am a happy man.. took my core system in due to malfunctions (got freezes, lockups, the works).. Since the original store didn't have any in, they said I could upgrade to the Elite (paying the difference).. I really didnt want the Elite model (also it would have cost me $180 more).. they told me also that the store around the bend had some premi's in.. so I took my chances & went to the second store.. I did pay the difference for the premi, but when I cracked the box open, discovered it was the HDMI model (7/02/07 was the built date).. ($70 + $50 for another warantee)
Sweet news Isles, enjoy.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:35 AM   #69
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Definitely sweet news.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:36 PM   #70
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
Where did you buy yours? You didn't mention it. I am curious because I am waiting for Gamestop/EB to get the HDMI versions in before I make the switch...

Thanks
Old 08-21-2007, 12:38 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 12

Wait, if you have HDMI, you have the heat sinks, right?

If so, then yeah, I got mine at Best Buy. They seemed to be in limited stock. If you want, you can always ask them, although I was able to grab mine off the shelf.

MFD Date: 07/07/2007. Nice, huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2007, 12:42 PM   #72
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
Where did you buy yours? You didn't mention it. I am curious because I am waiting for Gamestop/EB to get the HDMI versions in before I make the switch...

Thanks
I got mine at a GS in a mall by me (Long Island)... the original store called around looking for cores (as that is what I had) but no one had them.. the second store had to check if that was ok, because they said that they were only allowed to change "like" products (not allowed to switch to the upgraded model even if the customer was willing to pay the difference).. they allowed it , so all is well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »