Home

Lair PS3 + PSP remote play

This is a discussion on Lair PS3 + PSP remote play within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2007, 10:03 PM   #33
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Lair PS3 + PSP remote play

#1. As a PSP owner, I do think this is pretty cool. I would love beefier browsing on my handheld, since so many of the sites I cruise are firewalled at work. Little things like this and exclusives like LBP and Pain are making me itchy to cop this sucker.

#2. I was under the impression BB was a Sony focus group guy or a peripheral employee of some sort. I'm pretty sure he's not your ordinary fanboy. Anytime someone always the first to update us on all positive Sony news, always has the skinny on PS3 technical help and consistently makes how-to threads (like this one), always pumps up even the mediocre SCEA titles, has been involved in more than one SCEA beta, gets first-party stuff early...and even responds to a top 5 anticipated games list thread with not just Sony exclusives, but ONLY SCEA first-party games, I think you can go ahead and slap on the "viral marketing" tag. Apologies to BB if I'm wrong, but it really looks, walks, and sounds like a duck.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:22 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMcCoy
#1. As a PSP owner, I do think this is pretty cool. I would love beefier browsing on my handheld, since so many of the sites I cruise are firewalled at work. Little things like this and exclusives like LBP and Pain are making me itchy to cop this sucker.

#2. I was under the impression BB was a Sony focus group guy or a peripheral employee of some sort. I'm pretty sure he's not your ordinary fanboy. Anytime someone always the first to update us on all positive Sony news, always has the skinny on PS3 technical help and consistently makes how-to threads (like this one), always pumps up even the mediocre SCEA titles, has been involved in more than one SCEA beta, gets first-party stuff early...and even responds to a top 5 anticipated games list thread with not just Sony exclusives, but ONLY SCEA first-party games, I think you can go ahead and slap on the "viral marketing" tag. Apologies to BB if I'm wrong, but it really looks, walks, and sounds like a duck.
No problem, I own one system[thats why it was ps3 titles} and thats enough for me. Last gen I started out on a PS2 and switch to xbox.

Yes I do get on some of the sony focus groups, I've made no secret about that. I work in 3 different locations of which sony santa monica is right next to me.

Yes I do hype up titles I enjoy, be it mediore to the massess, I just may like it.

I'm completely independent and have no affiliation with sony. I'm positive about the product cause in the online climate everyone is so negative about systems and games and it so easy to read it learn from and press on but some people get on a mission and regurgitate the same stuff every thread all the time as if no one read it the first 6,000 times it was posted.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:59 PM   #35
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
No problem, I own one system...
Thats cool. Agenda or not, you've brought a TON of valuable info to the current (and future) PS3 owners.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »