Home

Keep my 360?

This is a discussion on Keep my 360? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #9

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Keep my 360?

Sold mine for 295.00 but that was with zero games and it was the Halo edition not the Elite, so I would imagine you could easily expect to get 350.00 for the system by itself. I know your not asking for my opinion but I would probably bundle it all and throw it on Craigs List for somewhere around 425.00-450.00 for everything including the games but like some warned me on here prior to selling mine, its a terrible market for selling right now so be prepared to wait it out. I had mine on Craigs List for a week and lucked out, but I barely got any serious offers and tons of offers of trades.

EDIT- Did you notice the list of PS3 exclusive games coming out by the end of the year, at the bottom of that list? Some pretty solid titles, and Gran Turismo isnt even on there I dont believe.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #10
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

haha... sounds like I'll try to go that route... The fact that I still have the box and everything probably make it a little more appealing to potential buyers as well. If I could get $425-450, then I'd probably be a happy camper. Not too bad. I'll list and see what kinds of offers I get.

Thanks fellas.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:28 AM   #11
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Out of that list Ninja Gaiden II and ME 2 might still come to the PS3. Might. I'm really hoping ME does since EA owns Bioware now.

As far as your question, I got rid of my 360 and games permanently a couple weeks ago.

The only game I really play online is COD and that runs just as well if not better online with the PS3. Halo is pretty much done to me since they closed that chapter. I will only really miss Gears.

Since, the question is are the exclusives worth it for you to keep the 360? If not, sell it. With all the problems I've had I decided it wasn't worth it for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2008, 01:46 AM   #12
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

Mass Effect 2 might, but unlike Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black, Microsoft is publishing Ninja Gaiden II.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:53 AM   #13
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless
Mass Effect 2 might, but unlike Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black, Microsoft is publishing Ninja Gaiden II.
My mistake then.

ME 2 still has a shot though, we'll see.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #14
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
haha... sounds like I'll try to go that route... The fact that I still have the box and everything probably make it a little more appealing to potential buyers as well. If I could get $425-450, then I'd probably be a happy camper. Not too bad. I'll list and see what kinds of offers I get.

Thanks fellas.
I just don't think the used 360's hold much value anymore, but craigslist is your best bet by far. In my opinion, you'll be lucky to get $400 for an elite with accessories/games and proper retailer warranty papers.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:16 PM   #15
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
I made a spreadsheet using Open Office that shows all of the games coming out through the end of the year according to Gamestops website, and it also shows out of all the 360 games, which ones are also coming out on the PS3, but Im having a tough time uploading it. If anyone is interested in seeing it, to avoid doing all of the legwork themselves, just tell me how to upload it and I can do it then.

EDIT- I think I got it to work...

Geez that list is just wow. Nothing exclusive 360 that i want and not much exclusive PS3 I care for either...lol

What happened to Crackdown 2? Will they finally release on both consoles? Looking like there is no reason for me to keep the 360 as ive been pondering.

Gamestop/Eb, im not sure what their trade in values are.

WT, Im pretty much the same as you bro. Love the same kinds of games minus football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2008, 12:21 PM   #16
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Yeah Dre... we've always been right in the same boat as far as which cames we play bro... haha. I just can't really seem to find a reason to keep it. Just doesn't make a lot of sense to me at the moment. Especially when I haven't played it in a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »