Home

RROD??? How do you make it happen???

This is a discussion on RROD??? How do you make it happen??? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
RROD??? How do you make it happen???

Fellows I have used the search button to no avail. My buddies graphics card on his 360 is out and he istrying to get the 3 rings. Can someone link me to how to get the 3 rings for him. Mods I was not sure if I was to put this in the already present thread or not. I apologize if I'm not following the rules. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: RROD??? How do you make it happen???

I swear this question was asked last week.

But that time it was some guy wanting to give his the RROD off a hunch or something. This seems more legit I guess.

Sorry but I cant help you maybe try google.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCtchr
I swear this question was asked last week.

But that time it was some guy wanting to give his the RROD off a hunch or something. This seems more legit I guess.

Sorry but I cant help you maybe try google.
Damn!!! I can't find out
Old 05-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Lmao, that's a damn shame. People's 360's dying everywhere and when someone actually wants the RROD they can't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:35 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I watch a podcast Totally Rad Show, and they were talking about a story alot like this. This guys 360 broke so he called Microsoft and they would not repair it because it did not have the RROD. So he wraps his 360 in a towel and leaves it runnings all night. The next morning when he sees what he has done, his 360 works flawlessly. Not sure how accurate that is but you mind as well give it a shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
Lmao, that's a damn shame. People's 360's dying everywhere and when someone actually wants the RROD they can't get it.
It's already broke!!!! For something that you pay $400 plus for this should not be happening as often in the 1st place. For whatedver reason he did not get an in-store warranty, could be a financial reason I don't know? So he's not trying to break because that's already the case, he just wants the 3 rings so he can get his system fixed. Which I don't see a problem doing since Microshaft has basically done it to him. Maybe you have that perfect system and have not experienced the bs a lot of consumers have so keep LYAO. For me, I don't think it's funny when someone system breaks down, I feel for them cause I've been there several times. Peace!!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 11:01 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvsnr
I watch a podcast Totally Rad Show, and they were talking about a story alot like this. This guys 360 broke so he called Microsoft and they would not repair it because it did not have the RROD. So he wraps his 360 in a towel and leaves it runnings all night. The next morning when he sees what he has done, his 360 works flawlessly. Not sure how accurate that is but you mind as well give it a shot.
Thanks for the input but I think his graphics card has went out. Peace!!!! He's probably only had the system 7-8 months
Old 05-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #8
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
It's already broke!!!! For something that you pay $400 plus for this should not be happening as often in the 1st place. For whatedver reason he did not get an in-store warranty, could be a financial reason I don't know? So he's not trying to break because that's already the case, he just wants the 3 rings so he can get his system fixed. Which I don't see a problem doing since Microshaft has basically done it to him. Maybe you have that perfect system and have not experienced the bs a lot of consumers have so keep LYAO. For me, I don't think it's funny when someone system breaks down, I feel for them cause I've been there several times. Peace!!!!

I wasn't laughing at him particularly, I was laughing at the irony of the situation. There are 360's dying all over the world and when someone actually wants theirs to die (for whatever reason) they can't make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.

Last edited by eDotd; 05-07-2008 at 11:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »